Chapter 9

Wooot! Got a new phone that's waaaay larger than that minuscule other. More updates to come [twice a week, maybe?]

I was forced to go out with this midget later on now that we're out of the hospital. The homosexual doctor made Levi angry whilst I was blissful witnessing a cleanfreak like him rage over getting his clean clothing get stained. He did ruin the poor doc's day, though.

  《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

After the pretty akward moment with the doctor, Levi and I decided to get out from this hospital and hopefully not see that weird-ass doctor ever again. I don't know if I should congratulate the doc or just be weirded out by him, but I don't give a single shit about it anymore.

The weirdo already shut up and continued with his work a few minutes ago before we decided to find the exit.

Doc was walking towards our direction holding a pint of blood, yet he didn't look as jolly as he looked a few minutes earlier. He was going to a room, but he soon noticed us and walked towards  our direction. I nonchalantly blocked his path and ACCIDENTALLY  tripped him because my foot was on the way.

The pint of blood was now splattered all over Levi' s clothing. I giggled on amusement as he looked at me with sharp eyes.

He punched the doctor and gave him a bloody nose. Ouch!  Poor guy...

Levi held my hand as we  fleed to the exit.

The small man looked up at me with a hint of anger and disgust. I was trying to contain my laughs and giggles

"To are excused for your classes later on as long we meet at the cafe near my house later  one o'clock later on. You may now go home. When I say you can go home' that means my house. I have other classes till 1-ish."

"But..."

"No buts."

***

Hey guys! Haven't updated in forever! But I now finally did!

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? Follow! Have some requests or feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys! *salutes*

~Julia