Chapter 7

Mikasa just stayed there, not even trying to punch Levi, not even trying to punch me. "I won't try to hurt the both of you, because I don't know how hard it is to keep a secret relationship with your homosexual professor, but I'm warning you to be careful, okay?" She walked away without furthermore saying anything else.

I was surprised that Mikasa wasn't getting all furious or something like that. I know she isn't that type of person who would get mad on something like that, but, witnessing her own brother getting passionately kissed by a guy/his own professor, shouldn't she stop us? Wait a minute, I don't even like Levi; he's a fucking pervert! Why didn't I just tell Mikasa that he's just nothing but a little, perverted, son of a bitch?

"Thank you for that delicious kiss, brat" he seductively and playfully said with his deep voice, sudden change of personality? He also went around trying to pretend his hands were claws and moving them around as if he were a cat. I imagined him wearing cat ears. "So... Kawaii*.." oh shit! That ain't cute, "I-I meant kowai*!"

*Note: Kawaii - Cute and Kowai - Scary or Creepy

"You really think I'm that cute, Jaeger?" Levi winked at me.

I found him utterly disgusting, especially now that he's less grumpy! This homo is really something, and it isn't good, I was so annoyed, so I waved my middle finger on his face. "Fuck you, Mr. Cleanfreak!"

"Fuck you too, Mr. Angry." His happy expression shifted back to his normal, grumpy, expression; I don't want him to ever go back that playful expression or else I'm gonna vomit!

"Out of all the names you could think think of, you just had to call me Mr. Angry? Smart..." I said sarcastically

"Said the brat who named me Mr. Cleanfreak"

T'was now filled with our awkward silence as the people outside continued talking and chatting.

The doctor came in our part of the ward. "Mr. Ackerman, we realized that your ankle has an injury that's a bit more serious than expected, but it will surely heal in a matter of weeks. Mr. Jaeger can stay for a bit longer."

"B-But..." It was too late, the doctor has already exited the area and Levi already held my hand, now, I'm stuck with this damn motherfucker.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Fever + Horrible Internet Connection = No updates

Sorry! I only got to update now because there was a typhoon and classes were suspended and I finally got my internet fixed!

Liked my story? VOTE! Want to keep updated? FOLLOW! Have some feedback? COMMENT or MESSAGE ME!

That's all for now, guys! *salutes*

~Julia