Chapter 50. BabyBoy

This sound needed to be put just saying if you get it you get it. Onto the story everyone.
___________________________

"Yo Boss we are heading home will you two come later or with us?" Kate opened the door and asked San.

"No, we will go to Wooyoung's place. Don't wait for us" San still had his poker face and Kate picked up what he meant.

"Ahhhaaa I get it I get it. Just saying be careful of Anna right after. Kay byee!" she went out and after ten minutes San and Wooyoung took off to Wooyoung's place.

The drive was peacefully quiet. Wooyoung was looking out of the window and admiring the beautiful sight.

 Wooyoung was looking out of the window and admiring the beautiful sight

San was driving and taking glances from time to time at his boyfriend. San wanted some attention so he took Wooyoung's hand in his.

Wooyoung turned his head and blushed while smiling a little looking at his boyfriend

Wooyoung turned his head and blushed while smiling a little looking at his boyfriend. "Do you want attention Sannie?" Wooyoung asked giggling a little. "Yeah, I can't wait till we reach your place for full attention so I started now" San smirked while looking at Wooyoung who was a blushing mess.

They reached Wooyoung's apartment and got in. If you think San attacked Wooyoung as soon as the door was shut then you are correct. Wooyoung pushed San away from him with a pout. "We just got in be a little patient Sannie" Wooyoung took off his shoes then went to the wardrobe and took some clothes for San and himself. Wooyoung got in the bathroom to change. 

After changing, he got out and meet San sitting on his bed. San signaled for Wooyoung to sit on his lap. He sat on San's lap and raped his arms around San's neck. San put his hands on Wooyung's hips and griped on them.

"Never push me away baby boy...are you trying to be naughty and make daddy mad?" Wooyoung was getting very turned on by San's stare.

"Maybe I have been a bad boy daddy~" Wooyoung bit his lip trying to make San more turned on and that's exactly what happened.

San got on top of Wooyung and started to suck on his jawline down to his neck living his mark everywhere on Wooyung's soft skin.

(Had to do it:p! I can't write smut I'm so sorry(◞‸◟ㆀ)there was a video of this photo but Wattpad can't take videos like WHY?!?)

San spooned Wooyoung closer and Pat his head softly.

"Does it hurt?" he asked "Just a little" Wooyoung said but it actually hurt a lot. San was to big for Wooyoung and now Wooyoung can't walk properly anymore thanxx to San and his dick.

"Sorry baby but you asked for it" San said very proud for Wooyoung's liking. "When did I?" Wooyoung asked but before San could answer Wooyoung said "Shut up I'm tired I wanna sleep"

San chuckled at his boyfriend and said "Good night baby" and kissed Wooyoung's head.

____________________________
My best friend reads this story and she will definitely kill me for not doing the smut properly sorry BITCH I CAN'T WRITE THAT SHIT I can read it BUT NOT WRITE IT plus my mom was around so😳😳😳Awkward

Kay bye 👋😊😚