Chapter 16. Beach Date

Me and San have a little tension between us. The flame of the fight we had in the morning is still warm. I know San is trying to keep Yeosang and Wooyoung safe, because of what will happen to them. He us also scared for me, he doesn't want to see his little brother suffer like our dear mother did all her life.

So our mom was in love with another woman, but her father our grandfather didn't allow her saying it's against gods will. So he forced married our mother with our father.

If you think dad actually didn't love mom, sorry to say this, but your wrong. He loved mom so much and that's what kept mom with him she didn't want him to be sad.

When dad found out that mom was a Lesbian he lost it. This is were San takes his aggression from. Dad kept treating mom like shit. San is the oldest so dad prefered and still does like him more as for me I never had a father love only my mom and my brother.

Only a few years ago dad killed mom and nearly me. I say nearly since San protected me at that time. And we both know that if dad finds out we are gay and found our love he will kill them in what just a blink.

And we certainly do not want that to happen now do we?

What's even worst is that Wooyoung's parents have bad and I mean BAD issues with our dad.

So imagine how things would go if dad finds out about Wooyoung and Yeosang. I don't want my precious baby to be taken away from me. Only the thought of someone taking Yeosang away makes me ANGRY.

It's nearly 3 so I'm getting ready for my date with Yeosang. I have made plans for what will happen today and I am very excited.

I didn't dress up very fancy, reasons
1) I'm not going on anything luxurious
2) Yeosang preferes simple stuff
And this is what this date is themed as always in my head.

(Does this scream DADDY to anyone else? No? Only me? Okay

(Does this scream DADDY to anyone else? No? Only me? Okay..)

And with this I went out, before I left I saw Anna Kate Soobin and San all together, no Jungho Yeosang is waiting and you a real 10 minutes late already great start.

At the park

Now I'm here at the park. I was looking for any sight of Yeosang, but nothing. I got worried, but then 4 seconds later I saw Yeosang walking to me and he looked so CUTE and SMOL.

(Jungho I agree with you he is to cute he should be illegal)

"Hey I hope you didn't wait long hehet" That smol soft voice melt my heart and hurt my soul.

"Nope I just came here" I said full smile "So why did you what to meet me?" He asked

"I wanted to take you out in a date is it not okay?" I said as if I was offended "No no no it's just I wanted to know why"

"Well the more you know" I said and then I grabbed his hand, intertwined our fingers and locked them securing him with my life.

"Let's go shall we?" He nodded smiling softly.

After a short walk

"Jungho this is SO PRETTY" those little doe eyes started to sparkle and his mouth fell.

"Yes and it's all for us" You might be wondering, well I made a picnic date for us at the beach

"I can't believe you did this for me" A cute little pout was formed in his lips. "Why wouldn't I do this for my boyfriend?" okay that went smooth, thanks Ann.

"You never asked me to be your boyfriend so don't assume that you are my boyfriend" As sassy as always that's my love Kang Yeosang right there.

"Okay then Kang Yeosang will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him looking right in his eyes and holding his two small hands in mine.

"Yes, Jungho I would love to be your boyfriend" That made me so happy and that rush of happiness made give him a long, slow gentle kiss on the lips.

His lips were soft and sweet as always, they are so addictive and I don't want to stop.

We parted and looked at each other with love and adoration. Both of us sat down and enjoyed this lovely picnic and the accompany of one another.

_______________________
I'm sorry it's a short chapter, but I have a test to study for. I will make the next chapter longer I promise.