Chapter 54. Mama...

"WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! SO SAN AND JUNGHO ARE YOUR SONS WHILE WOOYOUNG IS YOUR SON?!?!??!" Ms.Jeong asked yelling loudly. She was shocked while San and Jongho were skeptical.

"So... you are... my mom...?" Wooyoung asked sadly. He was sitting with San clinging onto San's arm Jongho on the right side of Wooyoung and San and Jessi with Hwasa were in front of them. 

The rest of the house took Ms.Jeong away to leave them to talk about their family stuff.

"If you are our mom who left us at a very young age then how can you tell who we are?" Jungho asked looking straight into Jessi's eyes.

"And why did you only recognize me at first and not Jungho?" San asked right after putting his arm on Wooyoung's waist pulling him closer when he felt his boyfriend needed comfort.

"San you are older than Jungho so I have seen your face more and Jungho, you were very young when I left. A mother will always remember her children's faces no matter what. They might change but after a little, she will make the features out"  Jessi said putting her hand on Jungho's reassuring him.

"Wooyoung-ah I'm sorry I left like that back then... I couldn't keep up with your father anymore. I tried reaching out to you after a year but he didn't allow me to...when I came to take you with me he said you had moved out...I'm sorry I wasn't here for you Wooyoung-ah" Hwasa was very sad she had tears in her eyes that threatened to fall if she blinked one more time.

Wooyoung might have never had his mother around but he for sure missed her and he still loved her. Looking at his own mother apologizing to him (my mom would never) broke his heart. Him being a literal sweetheart (THAT HE IS) he ran to his momma and gave her the biggest most heartwarming heart he could give to her at the moment.

Hwasa's tears fell from her eyes as she hugged him back just as tight. Wooyoung was also a crying mess.

"I missed you too Ma," Wooyoung said while Hwasa was patting his back and combing his hair.

Meanwhile with the rest

"Isn't that cute!!" Ms.Jeong cooed at Wooyoung running to his momma like a baby.

"So cute our son could never," Mr.Jeong said receiving a smack in the shoulder, not by Yunho or his wife but by Mingi who saw Yunho pout at his father's comment then giggle when Mingi hit his dad playfully. 

"Wait people...am I the only person who thought of this???" Anna spoke up looking shocked.

"What is it?" Seonhwa asked her.

"Not to ruin the great moment but since Jessi is San's mother and Hwasa is Wooyoung's mother and Hwasa and Jessi are together doesn't this make Wooyoung and San stepbrothers?" Ann, why did you have to ruin the moment for everyone?

______________________

I know I haven't been posting I know this is short but is my brother's birthday tomorrow so I have to sleep early today. I just hope you liked this and the next double updates are full of crazy events.

Goodnight clowns! ;)