Chapter 35. The Sky of 5:53

Please play music when the right time comes. Later on, reading I will tell you when is the right time. Onto the Chapter

_______________________________________

"For how long have you been away from home?" Anna asked the comers. "Two days...why?" Hongjoong said hesitantly. Anna got up from the couch and screamed at Kate and Niki but mostly Niki.

"ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT?!" she looked at Niki and kept yelling at the poor boy, he was scared to death of her.

"YOU LEFT THE ENEMY TEAM ALONE IN THE HOUSE I GUESS YOU KNOW THERE IS A OLD MAN WHO KEEPS MONITORING OUR EVERY MOVE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMARTER THAN THIS NIKI! I TOOK THEM WITH ME AT NIGHT FOR A SPECIFIC REASON SO NO ONE COULD SEE US! NOW THEY NOT ONLY MIGHT HAVE SEEN YOU BUT ALSO YOU TOLD THE WHERE WE ARE! I COULD BELIEVE IT IF IT WAS DUMB AND DUMMER (San and Mingi) BUT YOU I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU ALL OF YOU!"

Good luck with her humans author-nim will pray to Good Jihyu for you.

They were all super quiet even the team was scared to speak. Anna ran her hand through her hair in frustration. She breathed in and out deeply three times to calm her nerves down.

"Listen here Jungho I'm leaving this to you because till now you haven't shown me any signs of stupidity. You will take your friends and Niki counts I DON'T WANNA HEAR ANY BUTS ABOUT THIS and you will go home..."

"We just came here-" San spoke cutting her off but that didn't stop her.

"IF ANYTHING HAPPENS call me and we will discuss about it through the phone," she raised her voice when San spoke. I'm the author and even I don't know if it's Anna or San the leader... oh well.

"Anna please give us at least a few hours I can't drive again I'm tired deep in my soul," Kate stated with a sad face making Anna soft for the younger girl.

"5 hours no more no less you can do anything in this island and house, I know Yunho has no problem with this, if any of you wants to dance Satan's salsa with their significant other go to the room next to mine that is soundproof and please lock the door and last but not least if you need me I will be somewhere in the house but if its 5:53 then I will be at the shore. Is everything clear?"

She...talks...a lot. This is what Niki thought to himself. Regardless of that, he nodded his head in understatement. Everyone just nodded no one dared to speak. They say love changes you and that's what happened to them too. Normally San would fight back with whoever raised their voice at him but Wooyoung has made him a softer person or at least for the people in this house.

"Wooyoung the sun is about to set let's go and watch the sunset together" it is not even a request San is demanding going to see the sunset. they both got up and made their way down to the ocean. the sun was setting and the view was just magical.

"Isn't it pretty Sannie" San and Wooyoung were sitting on the white sand and looking peacefully at the sunset until Wooyoung broke it

"Isn't it pretty Sannie" San and Wooyoung were sitting on the white sand and looking peacefully at the sunset until Wooyoung broke it. His sweet voice sounded like melodic harmony to his ears.