Fifty Four

Hello Bitches - CL

Scrolling through social media has grown into something that Jimin has lost so much interest in. Seeing Snapchats from random people and watch them send him things isn't as amusing anymore, even looking over Instagram to Twitter has became something that Jimin doesn't even bother with.

He gets weird messages sometimes or snaps from people who wants nudes or odd request, maybe even have sent some pics in return but Jimin just leaves them on seen at this point.

There's a limit to how much excitement he's willing to accept in his life at this point.

Things like this use to excite him once upon a time but now it's just getting old. Maybe it's the fact that he's found a new thrill to focus on or he's losing his sense of being available to people so easily.

Or his confidence, who knows.

He can joke about it all he wants to Yeosang or whatever, but truth is Jimin has really lost his want for attention from other people consistently. Maybe once in a while it's not a bad thing but every day gets a bit annoying.

Now all he wants to focus on is how to improve in his fighting skills, learn more techniques with knives and discover that darkness of madness that escaped that night during his escape.

So far with Yeosang he's discovered that not only does his own impulsive tendencies comes out when he's pissed, but it makes him be quick to go a bit too hard core with using whatever his hands can grasp as a weapon.

Maybe that night just made Jimin be on constant alert, like a defense mechanism. The more pissed off he gets, the more violent he becomes. That's something he sure needs to learn to control because it's not exactly healthy going back to class and have this need to bash someone's head against the wall for just throwing him a piece of paper.

So Woosung is helping him work on that through daily sessions, figuring out ways to control his temper and just talk about some deep shit that could be the cause of it. It trails from either childhood trauma or the shift his life took that he's just angry with the world for being fucked up.

Anyways not like Jimin puts too much mind into that.

Lately he's received messages again from Yoongi, a couple from Seokjin again, a shit ton from Namjoon. Seems like now Yoongi has found a love affair in Hoseok, who Jimin has sucked his dick a few times but anyways, glad to see that everyone is moving on from him either way.

With a heavy huff, Jimin throws his phone aside on the bed and decided to roam over the penthouse while he's at it since he's bored, and Yeosang went downstairs with Hwanwoong to the gym.

Not like it was a problem to leave Jimin by himself in here. The only way anyone would get inside is if Jimin lets them in or if they knew the code. Besides, wouldn't be ideal if someone were to barge in while Jimin is in his recovering phase either way.

So now he's lonely..... Great.

A couple nights back Jimin had the pleasure of having a grand night with Ten here, and well shit that was definitely fun. Probably the last time Jimin had fun in a while.

Yeosang literally had to chase them around the whole damn suite because Jimin and Ten found themselves getting high off some of Yeosang's weed, so they were literally a childish mess.

Man, that was really fun.

The following day Felix was on day duty but he was more so focused on discussing things with Yeosang to do anything, and Wooyoung at night really preferred not talking because of how focused he was to being on duty so he wouldn't pass out asleep.