Fifty Six

Warning:

Rape mention, grooming, gaslighting, gate keeping.

I will say this now that I know sometimes we love to joke around or say memes, but I will need a mature audience for this chapter. This is something very personal to me, and maybe other lovelies have history with areas of this topic, or the emotions laced in it, so please be mindful of what you say on the topic in the comments.

If you honestly can't take reading it, please skip it. I mean it. Don't force yourself to read if you are getting triggered by this. It's your responsibility to take care of yourselves. I will be updating another chapter soon enough either way. But this is very reflective and a bit detailed, so please take it seriously when I say that if this is emotionally or mentally impacting you, stop reading.

May I remind you guys that this story does not reflect any of the celebrities mentioned to how they are in real life. This is just a story. There's absolutely no correlation to how they are in real life, so I don't want the image of your idol to be influenced because of this story or any of my stories in general.

Thank you.

Song: Blue and Grey - BTS

Today has been a calming day.

Surprisingly.

Back at the Phoenix headquarters, everyone seems to be doing their own thing at the moment: Yeosang and Hwanwoong on a meeting with their parents through the computer, Soobin doing his daily adjusting up on the vehicles, Woosung working at the empire right now as his medic duties, Ten happily sharpening up knives as his duty, Felix doing his usual things of computer work, Wooyoung helping him out with it, and Taemin most likely training.

Meanwhile Jimin is in the equipment room, laying on the table as he just writes on a journal.

Yeosang wanted to come back here because he had a lot of things piled up today with his parents, and Hwanwoong also needed to be present. Jimin could've stayed at the apartment, but he felt that he might as well go crazy there by the small space alone.

So mind as well come here, maybe talk to whoever is open enough to talk.

Even though right now he wants to do anything but that.

All his focus on is writing, remembering, and putting everything into words to the last sentence before he was finally able to finish.

This time without shedding a tear.

"Damn, you been in here all day."

Jimin snaps his gaze up, meeting Soobin's nasty charming stare with smudges of oil on his face and a rag in hand as he wipes the oil from his bare arms with a black tank top being the only thing he wore to cover his upper body.

Usually, Jimin would bicker back to him and just say something to shut him up, but after writing he's not really in the mood for that. So, he just quietly fixes his eyes back to the journal, unable to remove the frown from his lips.

Soobin clearly found that new, or a little strange, but he only shrugs and proceeds to move into the room to get a wrench from the wall.

Then he freezes when he hears a sniff.

Slowly he turns his head back, seeing Jimin staring at the journal with eyes clearly holding the tears that are glossing his gaze.

Soobin perks a slow eyebrow, "Dude, you good?"