Fifty Five

Montero (Call Me by Your Name) - Lil Nas X

*Smut*

(a bit unedited)

"Um can you guys give me a minute? I'm going to make a call."

It's been two hours since Yeosang has returned to this suite with Taemin for his shift, and so far things has been.... Tense.

Not like they've done enough talks to say the least, more so Yeosang and Taemin going over other strategies to taking on Orchids before they decided to practice their aiming and escaping gun points positions.

Meanwhile Jimin was having the time of his life taking pictures of himself and a few videos for his admires. As he stated, if they don't leave him alone while he's having his fun time, the door is out there.

And they're too choked up to go against him in that statement. So Yeosang has been ignoring Jimin this whole time. Not because he was mad or anything, but because he knew he would be tempted to do something while Jimin is dressed like that.

Meanwhile Taemin has appeared to be uninterested in what's going on in regards to Jimin. That's not surprising because Taemin is a professional, he just focuses his work on what he has to do. So he is what Yeosang relied on to keep himself focused.

But upon hearing Jimin sudden statement caught Yeosang a little off guard since he was in the middle of being slammed to the ground, snapping both males to look at Jimin laying back on the couch with a knee up that provoked the robe he's wearing to slide down his thigh.

Ah shit.

Yeosang had to snap his eyes away from him for a moment, rubbing his face with his hands when Taemin let's him go.

"We can't leave the premises," Taemin answers for Yeosang, helping him up at the same time before putting his hands behind his back in a resting position, "Is it an urgent call?"

"Well yeah, they want phone sex and we're planning on it through a video call."

Yeosang suddenly chokes while he was drinking his water, immediately recovering with his face blushing red. Meanwhile Taemin remained unfazed, despite the tips of his ears turning pink by Jimin's bluntness.

There are many things that Yeosang was definitely not going to tolerate while being here with Jimin, and that being one of them. The pictures and videos, whatever that's on him, but a whole call while he's fucking himself off is definitely not happening.

So annoyedly he approaches the tempting man, snatching his phone from his hands while the phone rings. Immediately Jimin gawks and sits up, following his gaze as Yeosang tosses the phone to Taemin -who takes it and wordlessly turns it off before shoving it in a drawer.

"Hey! My phone! Get the fuck out if I can't have my f-"

"You're having too much fun," Yeosang huffs annoyedly, slapping his feet off the couch so he can sit down, "By the way I saw your notes you left."

Immediately Jimin's mood quickly shifted, forgetting about the call all together, sitting on his legs with a broad smile and a linger finger tugging his red lips, "Really? Impressed?"

Taemin goes to sit on the leather chair across the couch, taking out a knife and plays with it between his hands while the two spoke. He's never one to get into their business either way so he just stays on his own side.

After all, he has a long night ahead of him.

"Could be better," Yeosang mutters, feeling Jimin's smile fall to a heavy scowl before he snickers and leans back against the couch, "Your observations are things I haven't thought of before, so it was nice to see things from a different perspective, thank you."