Two

Okay - Chase Atlantic

There's about a million different places Yeosang could've decided on spending his Friday night; In his new apartment watching a movie, go for a walk around this new area he moved to, maybe adopt a dog to have some company-anything really.

Yet out of all these options, he decided the greatest thing to do instead was come to a night club and drink all the alcohol he desires. Just to forget about his shitty life he's still currently living in.

Yes shitty because even if he's free, he's still caged like a fucking animal.

The unfortunate thing about the life he lives in.

Jeongguk and Taehyung have been on his ass throughout the whole day, calling and messaging him like crazy. It's so obvious that they're worried about him, but Yeosang's doesn't to frustrate himself due to their worry or paranoia now that he's living on his own.

He's been trained and introduced to the outside world that's not just filled with what he's been use to; How to behave around civilians, avoid any conflict with authorities, not let people get under his skin so easily to want to rip their heads off-now it's time to finally live.

However the fuck he would like to.

Even if it means drinking his ass off with alcohol, fuck it.

Great way to start his freedom.

So that's how he ended up here, at a night club, alone, at the bar with probably three shots of tequila swimming in his body and still counting.

At least the music isn't entirely bad here in his solace, and people are avoiding him so even better.

A loud series of hollers and cheers suddenly bombard the entire club, conducted by one voice screaming over everyone and only encouraged more cheers to erupt from the crowds of people.

Why can't people just enjoy themselves without making a fucking show?

Honestly what did Yeosang expect? It is a night club and a Friday night, people are bound to just lose their shit to the vibe here alone.

Guess that adds another thing he's bound to get use to about being here, outside the walls of his family's empire.

Yeosang rolls his eyes to the sudden volume rising up, engulfing himself in another shot glass before going on his phone to look up near places to get food as his hunger began to strike.

There's not many places where he is now, so he's probably going to have to drive himself around to find something in the city since the only thing near by a university.

Great.

At the moment the alcohol in his body is boiling with a faint buzz, so Yeosang will probably to have to wait until after the alcohol fades for a while, even though he can drive perfectly well while being intoxicated.

Has happened many times already.

But he prefers avoiding the authorities so early in his freedom.

"Hey bartender! Bottle of champagne for the birthday boy will you!"

Yeosang gulfs down another glass of his shot and glares at it. The irritating voice suddenly bombarding beside him isn't exactly something he pleasantly enjoyed to listen to, especially since they sound just as equally intoxicated as all the other fuckers here.

And let's not forget how that someone took it upon themselves to sit on the barstool beside him, clearly not fazed by the aura he's oozing around him that has helped him be alone this whole time.