Forty Six

Taekook Visuals for the story so you can get an idea how they look like^^

Regular - NCT 127

There's really nothing that's cruising through Jeongguk's mind as he stares at the abandon looking warehouse through the lenses of his black wired glasses. His eyes soars over the now fixed windows that was once broken, the old bricks and fading graffiti that was once bright and fueled with colors.

Now it's all barren.

Trashed.

Abandon.

And completely invisible.

Perfect place for a hideout where the police won't suspect of suspicious behavior.

Yeosang and Hwanwoong have learned well, picking a warehouse where one wouldn't look twice without thinking that this place needs to be redone or just not worth the effort to even glance at.

There's only been probably around three occasions where Jeongguk has entered this hideous building, being taken back by how advanced and organized it was on the inside. Yeosang was wise relying on Soobin, Felix and Wooyoung to make the place look as though one is getting a glimpse of a high leveled facility instead of a dump. These three know a lot about technology, can make the most abandon worthy thing into something high tech and expressive in a matter of seconds.

Those are just three of the brightest in those skills, but the rest are just as unique in their skills as well.

Jeongguk has met the infamous Phoenix crew probably once, together as a whole at least. It's usually during the New Years gathering just for the sake of their families. Why once? Well since they're not exactly an old crew. They've known each other while growing up due to their family ties with the Oasis boss, while some others met later on within their time. They decided to form the Phoenix crew after they were more older, more experienced in their areas of expertise, and that's how a year ago they decided to come together and be their little bad boy crew.

Well that's how Taehyung refers to them as.

When Jeongguk met the whole crew last year during the New Years Celebration, he took them to his office along with their powerful families to create a contract, or a treaty. The Phoenix crew will not be reckless and cause conflict with any other empire, leaving the heavy and dirty work to them, but they will be making sure that the Oasis empire will be respected.

Almost like the goons.

If Oasis needed something to be taken care of, from any branch, they will handle it. Either if it's exploding a shipment, divert the officials away from them, go to another country and get a job done or constructing new drugs, they were there for it.

No one messed with Phoenix, and their reputation is something that makes Jeongguk and the rest of the families proud.

They're definitely going to be great heirs to their areas for sure.

The thought of that twitched a frown to Jeongguk's lips, remembering his son's rebellion to the crown while his other son clearly prefers avoiding any talk on being the leader. One way somehow, either of the two will have to step up.

They can't run from their duties forever.

A hand slithers down to Jeongguk's hand, diverting his attention from the building and to the side, meeting Taehyung's firm gaze but delicate touch of his fingers interlacing with his tightly.

Almost as if he knew Jeongguk needed that comfort now.

As for now Oasis has two powerful leaders, and Jeongguk is going to continue to be a powerful boss with Taehyung along his side as far as however long life catches up and fucks it up.