Forty

Training Wheels - Melanie Martinez

When Jimin woke up, he was once again surprised that he didn't dream of anything, yet very much relieved that was the case.

His body felt heavy and his mind was running with multiple thoughts at once the second he fluttered his eyes open, but at least those thoughts weren't mixed with hysteria like last time.

He faintly remembers waking up in this same exact room sometime ago, getting into a massive panic attack and not remembering shit about what happened to him that made his body be in this much pain.

This time he's more calm, yet as he tries to remember he still can't. It's almost like a brick wall was placed or built up there, not letting it reach his thoughts no matter how much he tried.

He's never going to gain anything if he keeps trying to remember it. Of course, easier said than done, but Jimin will eventually find out what happened, and stressing himself out now won't help anyone or himself with that process.

Well, at least now he can move much more better and his hands aren't bandaged up. A lot of time must've passed for his body to be this healed up, and he tries to not let that thought scare him too much.

As long as Yeosang is present around him, he knows he'll be safe.

Speaking of Yeosang.

Jimin whirls his head around the room to see it completely empty, which is just him and the beeping machine beside him that's just monitoring his heart rate and blood pressure.

He should really thank Woosung for doing this too. He probably has a lot of work to do at the empire as it is, and to also come back to take care of Jimin is a lot of work to do.

How would he manage-

The door to the room suddenly opens, Jimin more so expecting to see Woosung or Yeosang emerging through the door to check up on him.

But it was none of them.

Instead it was another male, with a pretty face and eyes coated with heavy eyeliner. Blonde hair in a mess of pink and green highlights that somehow suits him fairly well, especially to his attire of this punky look of a bunch of pins and dark and neon colors. His black painted nails is what catches Jimin's attention, loving the way it looks on his pretty hands that's holding a needle-

Wait back up.

Who is this guy?

Jimin's body runs cold as the guy hums cheerfully and skips towards him, but suddenly stops once he realizes Jimin is awake and maybe squeaks a little in surprise.

"Fuck! Don't scare me like that!" The man pants with a hand to his chest, catching himself from the scare but perks a pretty smile, "Welcome back sleeping beauty."

His voice is so incredibly attractive.

It's a voice that's crystal clear and carries such a good vibe that would make anyone instantly relax just by hearing it, or be in a good mood. It doesn't help the fact that his smile is equally as attractive as his voice and it only fueled Jimin with shivers, trying to not be so dumbfounded by being in his presence.

"H-Hi," Well that failed horribly, "Um.... Who are you?"

The boy hums cutely as he writes on the clipboard Jimin's vitals, going through some tests as he checks his eyes and mouth before observing his hands, "I'm Ten and playing as your doctor for today since Wooie is busy," He says unfazed, as though Jimin wasn't near his death bed right now, "Oh don't worry, you're in good hands. I know how to do all of this shit already since I've been taking care of you while Woosung isn't here."