Sixty - One

Note: You're going to hate me.

Trigger warning: Gore.

"So, we're just going to try to find this guy who's been selling the goods and then what?"

"Then.... We question him?"

"Okay, congrats, stupid fucking idea," Jimin snaps, arms crossed, "He isn't going to lead us directly to their leader."

Wooyoung frowns to this, looking down to his notes, "I thought it was a good idea."

Felix casts a glance to him, twitching a heavy frown before rubbing his neck, comforting him from Jimin's snap. They're going to get nowhere at this rate. Sure, they have a name, possible location too thanks to Felix's stalking skills, but if they're going to be questioning someone, they have to be smart about it. 

They can't just waltz in and demand for answers, they're probably expecting that already and have a plan.

Jimin looks over to their notes, ignoring everyone arguing over each other while he breathes this all in. What could be a possible idea would be if there were to be an insider. Someone who can slither their way into the empire as an informant to Oasis, and have a plan.

But who would that be?

They're already looking for him, so he's out of the equation.

They know Phoenix too, so they can't throw themselves in there.

And they're not willing to involve anyone else in this mess.

A presence suddenly shift Jimin's attention, recognizing well that smell of the cologne, "You're conflicted, means you have an idea. What's wrong?"

Jimin looks back to the table arguing, specifically to Yeosang growing frustrated with Soobin - who's thinking of going straight to an attack. 

Another stupid and impulsive idea. 

Sighing heavily, Jimin looks at Taemin, having his full attention on him, "Stupid idea."

"Share your stupid idea then."

Thinking it over deeply, before frowning, "I was thinking of having an informant."

Now Taemin seemed interested, "As in, have one of their men work for us?"

"No," Jimin whispers, looking back to the notes, "They will always fall back to their loyalty. I was thinking of someone who can go in there for us, someone we know will get the job done."

Taemin thinks about it momentarily, "Well Orchids know all of us, so there's no point in doing that."

"Except for Jimin."

All eyes suddenly fell to Woosung, who was overhearing the conversation, and clearly caught the attention of everyone else, "You're new to the picture. They only know you because of the times they've seen you with Yeosang, but they don't know if you're associated with the empire at all. If you go in, putting off this act as though you want revenge because Yeosang pissed you off, they'll accept you without even thinking about it because you were with him. It's an advantage to them."

Yeosang immediately stands up right, "No, absolutely not. We're not risking it-"

"Yeosang-"

"WE ARE NOT RISKING IT!" His shout echoed the warehouse, forcing everyone into a flinch, "We're not risking it. We'll figure something else out, but for now our target is Yoo Taeyang, that's it."

Everyone remains silent, glancing between Jimin and Yeosang. Everyone knows Yeosang would rather go into that empire firing bullets than risk Jimin's life just to squeeze into their system. No matter how skilled Jimin is, how prepared he may be, this is still a civilian being tangled up into this mess.