Forty Nine

All For Us - Labrinth and Zendaya

Heavy.

Everything feels heavy, maybe even a tad bit sluggish, but most definitely as though none of this reality even is real.

What is reality actually?

Is it something society constructs to manipulate people into their shitty lives? Almost like an illusion?

Or is it just how we see the world, our own perspective?

If that was the case, Jimin had many realities . Like getting bent over a bed and getting fucked so hard that he grows addicted to the pleasuring feeling, or when he takes a hit of weed or a sip of alcohol to get this high narcotic sensation whenever he's at a party to bestow the Prince of Sins.

Maybe it's that darker reality connected to when he killed Vernon; a reality he wanted to hide from himself forever to keep his mind sane from the possibility that he may actually be insane.

Yeah, Jimin has many fucked up realities, but nothing like this one.

This one is different.

Jimin doesn't even feel as though he's on planet Earth right now. His head is loopy and his eyes wouldn't stop twitching even if they were closed.

Or are his eyes even closed?

Ha, he doesn't even know anymore. All he sees is a disorientating darkness around his vision with flickers lights, appearing as though they're melting yet he doesn't fear it. If anything he finds himself drawn to how pretty it is.

Yet the more it drips, the more heavier he felt.

He recognizes this feeling all too well, unfortunately.

Not by choice really, he's been feeling it since he lost his memory, every night clawing his skin or creeping in his head to whisper the addicting thoughts in his head.

Lately he's been craving something. His body has been itching for it and he doesn't even know what it is.

Not only has he been a puking and screaming mess for the past few hours, and his throat is now dry and smells like sweat, he remembers bits and pieces coming together.

Like the gun shots for instance, now knowing it came from a gun he held in his hand as he marched down those hallways to kill every single fucker in that building. The voices of Jihyo defending him and risking her life for the Oasis pact. The man's face as he kept taunting and taunting about the young Spawn to get him to talk.

Yeah, remembering is a bitch, but that's not the only thing that came along with it.

Throughout the time since he's been here, he's been given medication for the pain on his body after the incident, and up until now he's not had a taste of it.

He didn't realize how many times these drugged him back at that building he was in, but it was various of injections that either made him feel so incredibly sleepy or feel as though his head is in the clouds.

The last one was the tip of it all.

That's when he became badass.

Now? He has no room to feel guilty or even process his emotions because of how fogged everything is. It doesn't even feel as though he cares for it, he just wants to feel like he can feel that powerful again.

Even if he regrets what he would do later on.

"Jimin."

Woah, that voice sounds hazy.