Chapter 14

Gu Feng was walking slowly in the snow with Yu Baoyuan on his back. After a long silence, he asked aloud.

    "There are so many grievances in my heart, why don't you tell me?"

    Yu Baoyuan leaned on his shoulders, as if he was going to fall asleep, muttering in a low voice, "What's the use to tell you, you don't like me...

    " Who told you to be like a cow?"

    Yu Baoyuan pursed his mouth, not even knowing that tears fell from his eyes, "I will leave after a while, and I will walk far away, so that you will never find it. You just think about it again. Give me 30 pieces of cake, you have no chance to give it!"

    Gu Feng sighed and touched his cold cheek, "Will I give you this year's birthday?"

    "You lie to me."

    "Don't lie to you, definitely don't lie to you!"

    "You all lie to me, you don't want me, drive me away..."

    Gu Feng suppressed the soreness in his heart, his voice softened, "No, no No one will want you."

    He suddenly remembered the first time he saw Yu Baoyuan five years ago.

    Wearing a white sweater, black pants and white shoes, clean and tidy. There was a diamond-like light in his eyes, occasionally flashing a little fox-like cunning.

    In the past five years, Yu Baoyuan has treated him really well, to the heart.

    Yu Baoyuan took his whole person in, desperately to please someone. Without the gentle grandparents and the parents who can rely on, Yu Baoyuan already regards Gu Feng as the most important person in his life.

    But what about him?

    When Yu Baoyuan scalded his hands out of blisters in order to take care of his stomach and was busy making various health-preserving porridges, he was texting Chen Lining, saying to Chen Lining blushing heartbeat love words; Lost Yu Baoyuan stayed alone in the empty villa, while he boarded the plane and went to Los Angeles to hug Chen Lining.

    For Chen Lining, he ruthlessly threw Yu Baoyuan out of the house with a cat. But he didn't know that Yu Baoyuan had left Gu Zhai and was already homeless in this world.     Yu Baoyuan is like a stray cat with a gentle milk and fierceness. He mustered up his courage and tried his best to pass through countless indifferent people and across countless dangerous roads to come to him, and spread his softest belly with confidence. Want to please him, let him touch.     But he stabbed the soft belly hard.     Gu Feng suddenly felt that he had done something wrong with Yu Baoyuan.     At least...should not be so cruel to him.     At least, at least for the past six months, he should be better.     "I miss my mother so much, I miss grandma," Yu Baoyuan was unconscious, and only felt that water beads slipped from his eye sockets. "Did I do something wrong? Why do the children have homes, only I don't?"     "What about you? Nothing is wrong."     Yu Baoyuan shook his head gently, "I celebrate my birthday alone, celebrate the New Year alone, and go to the hospital for surgery alone. Will I just die like this, and no one will feel sad?"     When Gu Feng was about to say something, Yu Baoyuan suddenly vomited. He hurriedly put Yu Baoyuan down, "Want to vomit?"     Yu Baoyuan shook his head unconsciously.     Maybe it's sick again in my stomach, Gu Feng thought. He held Yu Baoyuan lightly, rubbing his stomach with moderate intensity.     The street lamp directly above was shining with warm yellow light, shining on the ice and bright snow on the ground, shining the light in their eyes.     Gu Feng looked at Yu Baoyuan's face close at hand, his soft eyelashes drooping obediently, and his mouth murmured from time to time, and he couldn't see the fierce look when he was awake.     For some reason, he moved his heart, lowered his head slightly, and kissed Yu Baoyuan.     This kiss didn't carry any erotic or sexual meaning, just lightly tapped each other's lips, exchanging the warmth of the cold night.

    Gu Feng held him in his arms and warmed his body with his own body, "No one wants you."

    Yu Baoyuan was in his arms, like a wandering person feeling the warmth of the fire in the cold night. Mind, quiet down little by little. Just when Gu Feng thought he was asleep, he suddenly shouted, "Gu Feng is the bastard!"

    Gu Feng helplessly said in a low magnetic voice, "Good well , Gu Feng is the bastard, I will let you scold it."

    "Gu Feng is the bastard...but..."

    Gu Feng guarded him to prevent him from falling. "But what?"

    "But...what about the bastard..."

    Gu Feng only thought he was confused and talk nonsense, "What little bastard?"

    "What about the bastard..." Yu Baoyuan murmured and repeated, "Will he want a bastard?"

    Gu Feng was about to ask again. But Yu Baoyuan fell asleep lying in Gu Feng's arms as if the robot was powered off. The breathing is shallow and even.

    Gu Feng shook his head helplessly, picked him up sideways, and returned along the same path. Put him on the back seat of the car and covered it with a blanket.

    The car drove leisurely along the road to review the house.

    The heavy snow did not stop overnight, and overnight, it covered the bustling city.