Chapter 198

The mountain wind was fierce, and Gu Feng took off his coat.

    "It's cold on the top of the mountain, come and put it on." As he said, Gu Feng wrapped Yu Baoyuan firmly with his coat.

    Yu Baoyuan closed his eyes and heard the sound of the wind with his sensitive ears, and said, "It's already morning."

    "Well," Gu Feng nodded, "Do you want to go back?"

    "My eyes can't see clearly, but I can feel the light of the sunrise," Yu Baoyuan paused, "I'm satisfied...Thank

    you."

    Gu Feng held Yu Baoyuan's hand to freeze for a moment, and then smiled bitterly: "What are you polite with me?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't. speak.

    "I am willing to do anything for you," Gu Feng said with deep affection in his eyes, and gently stroked Yu Baoyuan's cheek with his hand, as if touching the most precious and priceless baby in the world. "You are not only our son's. Dad, it’s even my lover. I know you haven’t forgiven me completely yet, but I will work hard, and I will work hard until the day when you are willing to accept me again."

    Yu Baoyuan’s Adam’s apple rolled over, and he coughed covertly. .

    "So... don't be so polite with me in the future," Gu Feng said, "every time you pull a little distance from

    me intentionally or unintentionally, my heart will regret it once."

    Yu Baoyuan leaned against Gu Feng. By the side of his neck, I only felt that Gu Feng's whole body was warm.

    The two went down the mountain in silence. When it was halfway up the mountain, more people went up the mountain for exercise and sightseeing. They saw the picture of this man carrying another man on his back. Did not disturb.

    When he was approaching the foot of the mountain, Gu Feng's cell phone suddenly rang.

    He put Yu Baoyuan down first, then held the person tightly with one hand, and then took a look at his mobile phone.

    It was... Lu Yang?

    Although he and Lu Yang have commercial communication, they don't communicate much in private life.

    This is a sudden call in the early morning, is there something important?

    Gu Feng answered the phone, only to hear Lu Yang's voice over there tentatively asked: "Is it Gu Feng?"

    "Well," Gu Feng nodded calmly, "Mr. Lu?"

    "No, it's not it ." ," Lu Yang sighed, "Now it is no longer Mr. Lu."

    As the president of the Gu family, Gu Feng naturally knows the recent turmoil in the Lu family. He didn't say much, and asked directly: "Is there something urgent for Mr. Lu to find me?"

    "Yes, I want to ask you for something." Lu Yang's voice sounded a little tired.

    Gu Feng was about to say something, only to hear Lu Yang's familiar noise over the receiver. After a while, the call became Lu Yang answering: "Gu Feng? What, I want to ask you something. ! There used to be a very famous doctor in the Central Hospital, whose surname was Su, who was very good at treating mental and mental illnesses, do you know?"

    Gu Feng thought for a while, "I don't know."

    Lu Yang snorted embarrassedly there. Shamelessly said: "Anyway, there is such a person, but he has retired. I want to trouble you...