Chapter 199

It is not difficult for Gu Feng to help contact an expert and ask him to come out of the mountain.

    He assigned the task to Anna, who is very good at dealing with the elderly and is also known as the Red Treasure of the Sunset, and pointed to Xiao Zhou's assistance, so he could safely leave the matter to them and concentrate on taking care of Yu Baoyuan.

    That night, he received a message from Lu Yang, expressing his gratitude.

    It seems that Anna and the others got things done quickly and efficiently.

    Gu Feng nodded with appreciation, and Ling Luyang replied: No thanks. Don’t forget, Baoyuan’s small habits and preferences, you need to list them one by one in a table and give them to me.

    Lu Yang replied: I will tell you what color and brand of underwear he likes to wear, will it work?

    Gu Feng thought about it: Very good.

    After sending the message, he put down the phone.

    Yu Baoyuan was lying on the hospital bed in front of him, wearing a headset, shaking his head slightly, obviously immersed in music.

    Gu Feng saw that it was time to go to bed, so he squeezed Yu Baoyuan's hand and broke the earphones on one side of his earphones a little bit: "Hey, it's time to go to bed."

    "How early?" Yu Baoyuan took off the earphones boredly. It took a long time before he whispered: "...I know."

    "I will have an operation tomorrow night, and I will go to bed early today." Gu Feng helped people tuck the quilt, thinking that it might get colder at night, and gave him A plush blanket was added.

    "How do I feel," Yu Baoyuan turned his back to Gu Feng, "You have been taking care of me since I was hospitalized. I am like a domestic animal?"

    Gu Feng was taken aback, and then smiled.

    Domestically

    raised ... Yu Baoyuan's words were too tickling for him.

    He couldn't help but stretched out his hand and rubbed Yu Baoyuan's head, leaned forward, and hugged his warm body with the thick quilt in his arms.

    "Okay," Yu Baoyuan curled his lips impatiently, "You go to sleep too, you have been tired for a day."

    Gu Feng hummed softly.

    He reached out and turned off the ceiling light. Only the moonlight was left in the ward, shining on the ground like a layer of frost.

    Gu Feng watched Yu Baoyuan fall asleep honestly on the bed, and he breathed a sigh of relief after hearing his even breathing.

    But he didn't fall asleep right away, instead he lay halfway on the edge of the sofa and gently picked up a box.

    This is what Anna just gave him today. There are many things that Yu Baoyuan once gave to Gu Feng, but were thrown away mercilessly by Gu Feng.

    Through the moonlight, Gu Feng could see that there was a postcard with handwritten handwriting. It should have been sent to Gu Feng by Yu Baoyuan when they were just together. He took the postcard in his hand and read the words carefully. When he saw the last line, his gaze changed a little bit before he called out more affectionately.

    On the last line, Yu Baoyuan wrote: When I come back, bring my husband the most authentic and authentic Qingding tea!

    Gu Feng's eyes stayed on the words "my husband" for a long time.

    In front of him, Yu Baoyuan would always call him Gu Feng if he omitted the nouns that cursed him.

    But Yu Baoyuan occasionally wrote the words "My Husband" on a small postcard with passionate affection.

    His love has always been delicate and long-term, carefully wrapping Gu Feng's whole person.

    But Gu Feng never noticed it, and he didn't fully realize it until this time.

    Gu Feng stroked the slightly faded four words with his hand, and for a long time, he reached out and rummaged in the box, and he found a box of Qingding tea leaves that hadn't even been opened.

    These are all Bao Yuan's love for him, Gu Feng thought, okay, okay, it didn't disappear.

    There is still room for change in everything.

    When Gu Feng was in the ward, two men were standing sneakily outside the ward.

    They dress very well, but the way they look at the small glass window on the door from time to time is very suspicious.

    "Brother, it's okay," Li Ke was about to cry, pulling Jiang Hao's sleeve tightly, and said angrily, "You have been watching this for a long time. If we don't leave again, others will think that we are conspiring. Did something bad!"

    Jiang Hao pulled Li Ke's hand away and glanced inside again.

    The lights had already been turned off, and only a little moonlight penetrated inside.

    With this faint light, almost nothing can be seen, Jiang Hao took a deep breath, but he knew that Bao Yuan was sleeping in it, and Gu Feng was by his side.