Chapter 105

Gu Ying's face was already a little pale: "I..."

    "The Chen Group is not doing well, and the whole group is already in a mess. I still invest money in it at this time, it's tantamount to taking money for nothing," Gu Feng put down the information in his hand, leaned on the leather chair, and said calmly, "I will not continue to inject capital for public or private. You can go."

    A little despair flashed in Chen Lining's eyes.

    He really didn't expect... really didn't expect Gu Feng to be so cold.

    In the past, as long as he made a phone call and a simple plea, Gu Feng was willing to give him a lot, and he was also willing to accept all kinds of extravagant gifts from Gu Feng. In the past, as long as he simply invited, Gu Feng would come to him to accompany him, and Yu Baoyuan could only watch Gu Feng's car drive away disappointedly from the balcony of his home.

    It can be said that as long as Gu Feng is willing to spoil someone, he will give that person the best.

    Where did he think... Now that all of his tricks are not easy to use...

    Gu Feng is no longer willing to help him.

    His hands suddenly became cold, and a thin layer of cold sweat appeared on his forehead.

    This time, if Gu Feng didn't help, then the Chen family would be almost finished. The person who came to the court to carry out the property inventory had already been there yesterday, and he was very clear that the current situation of the Chen Group is insolvent. If the Chen family is confirmed to be bankrupt and delisted, then their Chen’s villa, sports car, etc., All will be detained.

    At that time, he will go out to rent a house like that Yu Baoyuan. He might have to go out to work for others like those he wants to look down on.

    How could he endure this!

    He will be used as a joke at the cooking table by his old friends of wine and meat, and he will become the laughing stock of the entire social circle!

    Thinking of this, Chen Lining began to tremble. He raised his tearful eyes to look at Gu Feng, then stood up, threw himself on his knees in front of him, and put his hands on Gu Feng’s thighs: "Gu Feng, as long as you are willing to give the Chen family back one-third. With Yi’s funds, you...whatever you ask me to do, I am willing to do anything!"

    He looked like he was going to sell himself decisively.

    When Gu Feng saw Chen Lining's behavior, he felt a faint disgust in his heart.

    Chen Lining originally relied on the Chen family to spend time outside, eating, drinking, and having fun. Now that he lacks this source of income, he can't even continue his life. He has started all kinds of begging grandpa to tell grandma, and now he has even sold himself. All the methods have been used.

    Gu Feng suddenly thought of Yu Baoyuan again.

    On the day Yu Baoyuan broke up with him, it seemed that he was also impoverished, and he didn't have much savings at all. But Yu Baoyuan didn't ask him a word, and didn't let him give him any compensation. He straightened his back and was not bent a bit by the weight of life. Instead, relying on his own efforts, he saved money to open a shop, and he got better and better.

    Gu Feng's heart suddenly hurt.

    How could he think that Yu Baoyuan was a vulgar person in the past?

    How can you feel that Chen Lining is so beautiful and precious?

    He just got it wrong.