Chapter 175

A week passed quietly, and in a blink of an eye, it was time for the parenting class to start.

    In order to make time for the parenting class, Gu Feng hurriedly processed various documents at the company this week, clutching a few assistants in a frantic hurry, and finally handled the most important items at hand. Looking up, they found that Anna and the others were also thin.

    Gu Feng came out of the company and drove to Gu's house. When I went upstairs, I found that Yu Baoyuan was already holding the baby and waiting.

    He stepped forward: "Let's set off? Class will start in half an hour."

    Yu Baoyuan nodded, stood up, raised his leg to leave.

    Upon seeing this, Gu Feng hurried forward and hugged Yu Baoyuan in his arms.

    "What are you doing?" Yu Baoyuan asked with a frown.

    "Your legs haven't fully recovered yet," Gu Feng's expression was very calm, with no other meaning at all, "I can't go to the ground now, I will hold you over first, eh?"

    Yu Baoyuan curled his mouth and turned his face to the other side. one direction.

    At this time, Gu Feng held Yu Baoyuan with his strong arms, and Yu Baoyuan held their son in his hands. The picture looked strange and harmonious.

    Gu Feng drove his car all the way to the place of class, which was a professional childcare center opened in a tall office building.

    When they walked into the parenting classroom, other novice parents who had reserved appointments were already waiting in it. The instructors invited this time are well-known all over the country, their reputation is very good, and the price is very expensive, which is not affordable for ordinary people, so there are not many people in the classroom.

    Gu Feng put down Yu Baoyuan behind the table. The table here is an oval shape, without chairs, but with soft solid-color cushions, which looks particularly childlike.

    After a short wait, the teacher arrived as scheduled.

    The teacher first introduced himself, and then began to explain step by step how to take care of the baby according to the process.

    "Next, let's learn how to wrap the baby safely and correctly." The teacher smiled, and began to explain the steps and points of attention step by step, with a soft voice and detailed explanation.

    After speaking, Yu Baoyuan discovered that there were so many things to improve in his own way of wrapping children.

    In the practice session, Gu Feng looked at Gu Jiarui who was lying on the table. Gu Jiarui also looked at his daddy with big sullen eyes. He coughed softly, "I will try." As he

    said, he stretched out his hand . A soft-textured quilt wrapped Gu Jiarui step by step according to what the teacher said in the memory.

    "This father," the teacher walked over with a chuckle, stopping Gu Feng from continuing to wrap his hands, "Please pay attention to your method. This is for making children, not dumplings."

    Gu Feng retracted his hands slightly embarrassedly: "... …Somewhat unfamiliar."

    "Come on, I'll show you again, please watch. First, flatten the blanket, make sure the edge of the blanket is under the child's neck, and then..." The

    teacher said very carefully, Yu Baoyuan listened carefully, Wei Wei As soon as he turned his head, Yu Guang glanced at Gu Feng's very serious look at this moment.

    Those hands have always been used in the company to handle official duties. At this time, holding Gu Jiarui's light blue quilt, he carefully tried to wrap the child better. Those eyes looked at the child very seriously, as if they were not allowed to slack a little... They were

    very careful, very careful, and Yu Baoyuan had such a judgment in his heart.

    Gu Feng glanced at Yu Baoyuan looking at him, chuckled at him, and quickly completed the character of the child. After waiting for the teacher to check it, he was under the table and secretly hooked Yu Baoyuan's little finger with his little finger.

    Yu Baoyuan was about to throw it away, but when he turned his head and saw Gu Feng's eyes that looked like a big dog that had been discarded, his movements suddenly stagnated.

    "Just a little finger," Gu Feng said softly with a tone of expectation, "just for a while, just a while."

    The teacher continued to explain the next baby's care points. No one could see under the table, Gu Feng's hand that secretly hooked Yu Baoyuan's little finger.

    All of you here are novice parents, loving couples whose marriage is still fresh, Gu Feng thought, only he and Yu Baoyuan are a special pair. When everyone can hold his wife's hand openly and ask for a warm kiss, he can only ask for a little hook.

    But this was also satisfying, Gu Feng sighed with emotion, at least Yu Baoyuan didn't resist him that much, this was progress.

    The two-and-a-half-hour parenting class was over, and the parents in the classroom dispersed one by one. Yu Baoyuan insisted on taking two steps down the ground. Gu Feng couldn't help him, so he had to hold the child by himself and hold Yu Baoyuan with the other hand to prevent him from falling.

    After walking on the aisle outside the classroom for a while, a male voice suddenly rang out from behind: "Baoyuan, Yu Baoyuan!"

    Yu Baoyuan turned around and saw the person behind him who was following him. He was surprised: "Du Heng? Why are you here?"

    Du Heng is his high school classmate, and he has a good relationship with him. Later, the college entrance examination performed supernormally and was admitted to a good university in other provinces, so he went out alone. He is also a person who doesn't like to communicate on the Internet, so there is no news from him in these years.

    Unexpectedly, the person had already returned, and it seemed that he was mixed well.

    Du Heng looked at Yu Baoyuan and smiled, and raised his eyebrows at his wife who was standing next to him, "Hey, my daughter has just been born, and my wife and I have come to the parenting class. I saw you just now when I was in class. I haven’t dared to recognize you, now I’m sure, come to talk to you.”

    Yu Baoyuan said with surprise: “You have a daughter!”

    The wife next to him held a child in her arms with a warm and happy smile on her face. "It hasn't been long since my daughter was born, look."

    Yu Baoyuan looked over and saw a small face in the swaddling clothes.

    He reached out and teased: "It's so cute."

    The two looked at the child at each other, and Du Heng did not have strange eyes because the man standing next to Yu Baoyuan was also a man. This made Yu Baoyuan very relieved.

    Du Heng might think their son was adopted. He thought, don't tell Du Heng that the son was born by him, so as not to scare him to death.