Chapter 135

"Dr. Fang." Yu Baoyuan looked at the middle-aged man in front of him coldly, and sneered in his heart.

    Think he Yu Baoyuan is a fool?

    He can see everything.

    Saying that children will not be life-threatening, then, in other words, as long as they don’t want Gu Jiarui’s life, they dare to do any experiment; saying that they will give him personal praise in politics, which is secretly expressing that they have connections in the political circle. , Even if there is Gu Feng behind Yu Baoyuan, Yu Baoyuan has to weigh the weight carefully.

    A group of scum, beasts in clothing! Yu Baoyuan cursed bitterly in his heart. On the surface, he looked like a dog, and he did nothing secretly!

    "How about it," Dr. Fang expected that Yu Baoyuan would not and dare not face rejection. After all, he was telling Yu Baoyuan to think carefully, "Don't worry, everything is easy to discuss."

    "Really?" Yu Baoyuan sneered. With a cry, "Then, I have one condition."

    Dr. Fang's eyes lit up suddenly, and the child could study! The project should be in progress!

    He rubbed his hands and said: "What are the conditions, please mention it!"

    Yu Baoyuan pointed out the door, his voice seemed to be quenched by ice, without temperature: "First of all, please get out of the ward and don't show up in front of my eyes. "

    Dr. Fang was stunned.

    "Whether to help you with your research, I have to think about it," Yu Baoyuan leaned aside, not taking the sharp light in Dr. Fang's eyes seriously. "As for whether I can think about it in five years or ten years, then I don’t. I see. Dr. Fang, you can wait patiently."

    Fang Jianglin now knows, Yu Baoyuan has no sincerity to cooperate.

    He pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, his eyes narrowed dangerously, and an ugly smile appeared on his greasy face: "So, do you want to refuse to participate in research and contribute to the cause of biology?"

    "Your biology ? Research..." Yu Baoyuan leaned forward and snorted coldly, "It's my shit!"

    For the first time, Fang Jianglin was embarrassed by someone to his face, and he stood up directly with anger: "Please pay attention to your words and cultivation! We are talking about biological sciences seriously. This is a major matter that concerns how many people, do you know? "

    Oh, it's really high-sounding," Yu Baoyuan folded his arms around his chest, regaining his previous rebellious little wolf appearance, "Your project, do you want to put it into commercial use after successful research? By then, you will make a lot of money from commercial use. Is money still a matter of how many people? I see, I’m afraid the money will be in your personal account by then, hypocrisy."     Fang Jianglin was so snarled by others, his face flushed with anger: "Your pattern and The mind is too small! I have to say that you refused to study and refuse to contribute to the biological science project, showing your extreme narrowness and selfishness in your heart! "Narrowness and selfishness?     Yu Bao was so angry that he almost didn't laugh.     This Fang Jianglin is probably here to perform a sketch for him today. This set of rhetoric, coupled with his greedy eyes and greasy face, is distorted and funny.     Yu Baoyuan looked at Fang Jianglin's lofty appearance and moved his heart. As soon as he stretched out his hand, he took the leather wallet half of his trouser pocket in his hand.     "What are you doing!" Fang Jianglin roared.     "I am a patient, and I got off the operating table not long ago," Yu Baoyuan deliberately joked, "My shop is also closed, and there has been no income recently. I believe that Dr. Fang Jianglin, who loves selflessly, you will be willing to donate to me, won't you? "While     speaking, Yu Baoyuan opened his wallet, with various bank cards and cash stacked on top of each other. At first glance, he knew he was a guy with plenty of oil and water.     "You give it back to me!" Fang Jianglin wanted to reach out and grab it.     Yu Baoyuan avoided his hand a little, and sarcastically said: "How can Dr. Fang's selfless appearance     not be able to hold on ? A little money makes me feel distressed?" "Don't play tricks on me!" Fang Jianglin's eyes were already thorough. Gloomy down.

    "If the needle is not stuck in your body, you will never know that it hurts," Yu Baoyuan said fiercely. "I tried my best to safely come to this world. If you want to use him for research, I can only tell You guys, dreaming!" As he

    said, Yu Baoyuan raised his wallet: "Dr. Fang, selfless dedication, don't you want this wallet? Then, pick it up by yourself." After

    that, the wallet was thrown out of the ward as soon as his arm moved.

    Fang Jianglin had finished picking up his wallet, and the bodyguard outside had already seen what was wrong, and reached out to stop him.

    Fang Jianglin almost didn't swear at the door of the ward.

    Deputy Director Hou was obviously stunned by Yu Baoyuan's rudeness. After Fang Jianglin was driven out embarrassedly, he woke up and pointed and said: "You...you are really rude, Fang The doctor talked to you about the project, you actually..."

    "I'm so short-tempered," Yu Baoyuan seemed to squeeze his fists unintentionally, "Fang Jianglin has a backer behind him, and I gave him some face and didn't do anything. As for you..."

    Hou Guoan's heart suddenly felt uneasy and dangerous. He forcibly supported the table and dropped a sentence: "I'll come to you to

    talk in detail later." After that, he turned his head and glanced at Bai Xiangsheng, and said deeply, "Doctor Bai, come with me." Hurried out of the ward.

    Bai Xiangsheng gently said next to Yu Baoyuan: "Good job just now!"

    "The silly critic with the surname Hou waited a moment..." Yu Baoyuan was a little worried about Bai Xiangsheng.

    "Don't worry," Bai Xiangsheng smiled confidently, "I know what he wants to do, just want to persuade me to do the work for you. Don't worry, I have a way to deal with it." After

    that, he nodded towards Yu Baoyuan. , Also walked out of the ward.

    The ward fell silent all of a sudden, and Gu Jiarui was still asleep in the coolly designed crib, not realizing how tense the atmosphere around him was just now.

    Yu Baoyuan sat on the side, rubbing his temples with his hands to relax. I don't know how long it took, only to hear the steady sound of leather shoes stepping on the floor.

    It is Gu Feng who is here.

    Gu Feng whispered at the door with the bodyguard first, and he must have probably understood what happened just now. He walked into the ward, before he had time to take off his jacket, he glanced at Yu Baoyuan and Gu Jiarui first.

    Fortunately, both father and son are well.

    Gu Feng sat quietly next to Yu Baoyuan, and for a long time, he stretched out his hand to help Yu Baoyuan rub his temples.

    "There is someone behind Fang Jianglin," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were dark and his voice was hoarse, "If he doesn't give up and wants to use Rui Rui as research material, then this matter may not be over yet."

    "There is a big man behind Fang Jianglin, whose last name is. Wu’s," Gu Feng put down his hand, his voice was also a little tired, "Fang Jianglin contacted me before, and he was dismissed by me because of his project. I didn’t expect to come to you personally, shamelessly." "I "I won't agree," Yu Baoyuan's eyes were cold, "There is no room for negotiation. If the big man named Wu behind Fang Jianglin wants to put pressure on, then..."

    "I will help you withstand the pressure," Gu Feng throats. Scrolling for a while, his eyes are fixed, "Don't forget, this is our common son. Even if... Even if we are not together now, it is our responsibility to protect our son."

    Gu Feng silently added in his heart. One sentence: Protecting you is also the responsibility I want to take on again.

    There is too much involved in this matter now, I am afraid that it needs a little wrist to solve it, Gu Feng continued to think in his heart, but in any case, the father and son are his flesh and blood, others should move casually, don't think about it!