Chapter 25

When Meng Manglong returned to his villa from the French restaurant, it was already late at night.

    The villa is quiet, only a few hires are still guarding this big house.

    He entered the house, took off his suit, and unbuttoned a few buttons on his dark blue shirt. "Old Zhao."

    The butler called Lao Zhao put down his work, "Meng Shao, back."

    Meng Mang The dragon nodded.

    "Shao Meng is hungry? Do you want to prepare a midnight snack?"

    "No," Meng Manglong rebuffed, and then hesitated, "...today, did you have a phone call to the villa?"

    Lao Zhao asked The chin thought for a while, "There really is one."

    Meng Manglong's dark eyes suddenly lit up, "Who is it?"

    "The voice can't tell who it is, but he said Meng Shao you were hit. Hei Niu Group gave back to the society the first prize, a cash prize of 8,800 yuan and a four-piece set of boutique beds!"

    Meng Mang's face suddenly turned black, "Don't answer all the messy calls."

    Old Zhao laughed. "I see, Shao Meng."

    "You looked at the house, and I went upstairs."

    Lao Zhao smiled and held the reading glasses on the bridge of his nose, "Good night Shao Meng."

    Meng Manglong went upstairs and sighed. Sigh, took the bathrobe and went into the big bathroom and took a short shower. When I was in the shower, somehow I didn't know what I thought, so I took the bottle of shower gel that the person used frequently.

    Come out of the bath, it's all the smell of that person.

    It is fragrant and attractive.

    He sat down at a simple desk and turned on his personal computer. Both the screensaver and the desktop were the beautiful face of the man, and he saw Meng Manglong, a rough man, blushing and heartbeating.

    He took out his cell phone and looked through the records, and there were no missed calls.

    My finger stayed on that number for a long time, hesitating to dial it.

    It's so late, he should be asleep?

    Meng Manglong's fingers were so rough in boxing practice that he quivered slightly before pressing it down unconsciously. He was shocked and wanted to hang up immediately, but it was too late and the call had already been dialed.

    The heart was pounding, as if to jump out.

    Not long after the call was made, a mechanically cold female voice rang.

    Meng Manglong dullly accepted the phone and sighed.

    It turns out that I haven't been released from the blacklist yet.

    He threw the phone aside in frustration, feeling upset, holding the mouse to refresh and refresh on the computer, opening a folder and closing another folder, accidentally opening a folder, and the contents suddenly attracted him. note.

    It is a video.

    Adult-oriented, homemade selfies.

    When he clicked on this video, his face flushed.

    What appeared on the screen was Bai Xiangsheng's face immersed in the climax.

    Bai Xiangsheng’s clear voice came from the speaker, “Meng Manglong, you stubborn man, lighten me!”

    He heard his voice say: “Sheng Sheng, call my baby husband, and my husband will spare you.”

    Video Bai Xiangsheng’s lower body was not photographed, but Meng Manglong knew what was happening at this time, because Bai Xiangsheng frowned, as if he was uncomfortable and as if he let out a sob, "Fuck...you get out."

    "Sheng Sheng, hurry up ." , Call me."

    "Dead stupid dragon!...Ah!"

    "...Isn't he obedient? You still have to toss, right?"

    Bai Xiangsheng's eyes blurred, white skin covered with a thin layer of sweat, and finally his face flushed , Spit out with difficulty: "You...you lighten up, Bao...oh, baby husband!"

    Sitting in front of the computer, Meng Manglong swallowed, his bronze chest muscles heaving up and down excitedly.

    I'm so irritated that I want a nosebleed

    He was fascinated by it, and the phone beside him vibrated. He frowned and took it over. It was a text message from his cousin.

    The cousin said in the text message: Cousin, blessings are late! I heard that you and Miss Gu will be married soon, congratulations! The love between you and Miss Gu must be accepted and blessed by the world. I wish you all grow old and give birth to a beautiful son!

    Meng Manglong squeezed the phone tightly, his eyes glaring, and finally raised his hand and threw the phone to the ground.

    Damn it!

    The patriarch of the Meng family didn't know about him and Bai Xiangsheng, but these cousins knew each other better. Secretly, these cousins did not do anything less, and now they are sending engagement blessings again, and their heart is shameful.

    It's really sinister and very restless.

    He closed the computer angrily, turned off the lights, and smashed himself onto the bed.

    After lying on the bed for a while, without any sleepiness, he turned around and took a picture from the bedside table.

    Photo of Bai Xiangsheng.

    Meng Manglong, a strong and rugged man, holds a picture of Bai Xiangsheng in both hands, as if holding a baby. Afterwards, with a flushed face, he kissed Bai Xiangsheng in the photo a few times.