Chapter 95

During the lunch break, there were no patients in Bai Xiangsheng's consulting room, only Gu Feng sitting on the opposite chair.

    "Go ahead," Bai Xiangsheng closed the folder and looked at Gu Feng sitting opposite, "What do you want to talk about?"

    "About Yu Baoyuan," Gu Feng was silent for a long time before finally speaking , "I want to ask him. Situation."

    "His condition is very good," Bai Xiangsheng nodded, "All indicators are normal, so far, there should be no big problems. But..."

    Gu Feng raised his head suddenly: "But what?"

    "It's about his personal state," Bai Xiangsheng hesitated for a long time, and finally planned to tell Gu Feng about this matter. "To be honest, Bao Yuan's physical state is OK, but it doesn't mean his mental state is OK."

    Gu Feng's hand touched the tabletop, slightly revealing a trace of restlessness in his heart: "What does this mean?"

    "...Do you think Bao Yuan is too tolerant?"

    Gu Feng's heart was tight, and he suddenly thought. The previous thing.

    When he was injured, he didn’t shout or scream, waited quietly for the doctor’s treatment, and didn’t scream for pain. After breaking up with Gu Feng, he asked Gu Feng to accompany him for the last night, just cooking, doing-love, as usual. No trace of retention and grievance was revealed; on the day he left Gu's house, except for the Chinese characters Gu Feng is Wang Ba, written on the window, he never vented.

    Later, he was slandered for AIDS and accused by others in person... Actually, the grievances he had suffered were not few.

    But Gu Feng thought about it for a while, and discovered that when he saw Yu Baoyuan showing his true emotions, it was rare.

    After a long time, he nodded: "He, I have tolerated too much."

    "Yes," Bai Xiangsheng also lowered his head and sighed, "There is a psychological symptom called smile depression. People with this symptom are often I am under tremendous pressure in my life. I appear to be nonchalant and even smiling. It looks like my body is strong with thorns, but my heart is constantly digesting pain and depression."

    Gu Feng's palms were slightly sweaty.

    Because he found that each of them is particularly consistent with Yu Baoyuan.

    "You mean that Baoyuan's heart is not what he looks like on the surface," Gu Feng raised his head, his eyes were soaked with complex emotions, "His heart is actually very painful and very depressive, yes. it "?

    Baixiang Sheng nodded his head:" I find out about the side Pou Yuen family background and experience, I believe you should also know that he is not good family environment, domestic violence father, mother died in front of us, this is a very big blow.

    He loves you sincerely, but he is still betrayed and abandoned, which is another blow. In addition to other injuries... I think that he can handle all of this until now, his psychological quality has been very strong, very remarkable. "

    Gu Feng nodded.

    "But if you hold on to this, no matter how great people are, they will feel tired and want to rest," Bai Xiangsheng sighed. "Then he knew that he was pregnant again, and he had to stand up and do it for the baby. Own business. Even an iron man will feel tired. What do you say? "

    Gu Feng was thinking about what Yu Baoyuan said and what he did. I used to feel that I was irritated enough. But today I think about it in a different state of mind, but I only feel that my heart hurts like a knife.

    "He needs to vent. "," Gu Feng's voice was a little hoarse, "He..."

    "This is the situation I fear most," Bai Xiangsheng stood up abruptly, with an anxious look on his face, "He is in normal physical condition. But I'm afraid he will endure too much, in case he is stimulated to explode...it's extremely easy to happen. "

    Gu Feng looked at the pile of documents on Bai Xiangsheng's desk and took out a report from Yu Baoyuan.

    He looked at the three words Yu Baoyuan on the report, and the pain in his heart became more intense.

    "What's the matter between you two?" Isn't it? "Bai Xiangsheng moved around the room for a while, sat back in his seat, and looked at Gu Feng and asked.

    "I plan to sign an agreement with him to raise the children together, and he agrees," Gu Feng held his head with both hands. , My heart was in a mess, "but he doesn't seem to want to contact me more, everything is just for the children. "

    " How about you? What do you think? "

    Gu Feng was silent for a while: "I just feel..."

    "Are you uncomfortable?" "Bai Xiangsheng pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and there was a sharp flash in his eyes.

    At this point, Gu Feng stopped doing anything to cover up, and nodded bluntly: "Uncomfortable." "

    " Why uncomfortable? "

    Gu Feng shook his head: "I can't tell."

    "Specifically talk about the things and places that make you uncomfortable."

    Gu Feng sorted out his thoughts: "Once he was drunk, I carried him back. Go back. He cried on the way and said a lot of grievances that I didn’t know before. At that time, I felt uncomfortable. Later, I found that he took back his concern for me step by step, and I couldn’t eat what he did. Fan, without him

    wearing a tie, and he no longer cares about all aspects of my life, I feel uncomfortable." Bai Xiangsheng nodded, quickly picked up the pen from the pen holder on the side, pulled a piece of white paper, and remembered it. Come down: "Very well, continue talking."

    "He stood with someone else's man and talked closely. I felt uncomfortable. Yes, at that time, I wanted to choke him alive. Until now, I have tried to treat him. Okay, but he doesn’t appreciate it. He refused me again and again. He must cut a line with me. I feel uncomfortable."

    "Well," Bai Xiangsheng pushed his glasses, "Anything else?"

    "He..." Gu Feng After being silent for a while, he finally said, "When I go to bed at night, I think of him sleeping in the next room, and I sleep in the other room. The wall in the middle is always separated, and I feel... very uncomfortable."

    Bai Xiangsheng brushed on the paper. I just jot down these, then slapped my pen on the table with a slap, raised my head, and said in a loud voice: "I am an outsider. For the two of you, I am not partial to either side, but I still want to say that in this relationship Here, Gu Feng, you are... asshole!"