Chapter 113

Yu Baoyuan walked slowly behind Lu Yang and patted him on the shoulder: "Lu Yang?"

    Lu Yang's small body shivered with fright, turned his face, and saw that it was Yu Baoyuan, who was just a long time ago. He breathed a sigh of relief: "It's you."

    Yu Baoyuan sat down beside him and said in surprise: "Didn't you sit back to your hometown on the high-speed rail long ago? Why did you show up here?"

    "Alas," Lu Yang sighed. It’s all those stupid suppliers. I told them to send the ducks in the next year, but I didn’t listen. At this juncture, I called and told me that a new batch of goods had arrived, and asked me to drive more than two hundred kilometers overnight to pick up the ducks. , Fuck! Purebred silly critics!"

    Before Yu Baoyuan could speak, the man sitting next to Lu Yang had already twisted his body, blinking his small eyes and screamed sarcastically: "Oh, you also said that someone else's purebred silly critics, you Why don't you look at yourself? A pheasant is a pheasant! Learning from others to snatch a man, huh, you are really overwhelmed."

    "Dead pig, don't be afraid of you!" Lu Yang squeezed a small fist.

    As if the man didn’t want to entangle with Lu Yang anymore, he stood up in a demonstrative manner: “Well, I also made an appointment for the hot spring spa in the afternoon, so I won’t accompany you to waste time here. Pheasant Lu, I look forward to the next time. Goodbye." As he

    said, he carried his shiny bag, twisted his big fat electric hip and walked out.

    Yu Baoyuan's eyes squinted at him: "Lu Yang, who is this?"

    "A Saozhu!" Lu Yang swore angrily, then took a deep breath, calmed his emotions, and explained as calmly as possible, " Do you remember what I told you last time, there is someone who is also chasing Lu Yang."

    Yu Baoyuan held his head for a while, and there was indeed something like this: "Yes, I remember. You said that person was The nouveau riche, who looks like a bear, looks like...hey, isn't it him?"

    "Who else but him?" Lu Yang grinned his teeth viciously. "His name is Xiong Wudan, but he likes to wear vulgar clothes embroidered with peonies every day, and he always praises himself as the king of flowers like peonies. , The national color is Tianxiang, so everyone calls him Tianxiang Sister from behind."

    Yu Baoyuan's face started with a smile: "So it was him." After

    that, he turned his head and looked at the blood stains on Lu Yang's body. "What's wrong with you? Are you fighting with people? Does it matter?"

    Lu Yang said, "It's okay, these are not human blood, but duck blood."

    Yu Baoyuan was in surprise and curiosity. You...what the hell did you do?"

    Lu Yang sighed and explained what happened today.

    It turned out that because of a supplier's error and omission, he had to rush back to the city overnight to process this batch of goods. But Xiong Wudan was fighting Lu Yang with Lu Yang, and the battle was fierce. He thought that Lu Yang, the little chicken, was here to play tricks and grab someone. Xiong Wudan was naturally angry and called a group of people to come. Let me teach Lu Yang and let him know what society is.

    At that time, Lu Yang was killing ducks in the shop. He didn't control it well, and the ducks were splashed with blood.

    Xiong Wudan led some people into his shop, and Yaowu spoke with great power. Lu Yang was a wise man. Seeing such a large group of people, he knew that he was invincible, so it was better to hide first, so he ran out from the back door of the shop in a hurry.

    Xiong Wudan led people to catch up, and he dragged his fat body and ran to the forefront. With a swoop, Lu Yang threw Lu Yang under him.

    However, they hadn't even started the fight. This image of the brawny fierce man and the bloody body of Lu Yang scared the two old ladies basking on the roadside to death. One of them hiccuped and rolled his eyes and fainted. .

    The person next to him hurriedly called an ambulance. Another old lady basking in her arms hugged her old sister. She wailed and cried out of breath. She screamed and fell into the horrified eyes of everyone. .

    The ambulance drove over in a few minutes and hurriedly sent the two old ladies into the ICU. The doctor used the pacemaker to save the sunset life of these two unlucky old ladies with the power of thunder, hoping that they would not become the dead souls of the two gays fighting men.

    Yu Baoyuan was stunned by Lu Yang. He reacted for a long time. After going through the matter in his head, he confirmed: "So, this whole thing is that Sister Tianxiang wants someone to beat you, but none of you have yet. When they started fighting, they scared the two innocent old ladies basking into the ICU to take oxygen, didn't they?"

    "Yes," Lu Yang cocked Erlang's legs angrily, "The old lady is fine, but she needs to be hospitalized for observation. Yu Rendao, Sister Tianxiang and I just lost 30,000

    yuan each . Fuck, it's about to celebrate the Chinese New Year, what a damn death!" Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but chuckled lightly: "You two do this every day. What are they doing? You said that these two old ladies were also unlucky. They finally got to the sun and saw such a violent scene."

    "Don't say it," Lu Yang waved helplessly. "After doing this, I will go back on the second day of the Lunar New Year this year, annoying."

    "In that case," Yu Baoyuan put his arms around his shoulders, "Come to my house for New Year's Eve dinner on New Year's Eve?"

    Lu Yang Raised his eyebrows: "That's good, I'm worried about no one to accompany him."

    Yu Baoyuan and Lu Yang made an agreement, so they got up and said goodbye, and continued to walk upstairs.

    When he walked to the floor where Meng Manglong's ward was located, he asked the nurse. Now it is the visiting time in the intensive care unit. Bai Xiangsheng has changed into sterile clothes to visit Meng Manglong.

    Yu Baoyuan walked to the door of the ward and looked at the people inside through a small window.

    In the ward, Bai Xiangsheng sat beside Meng Manglong and gently touched his scarred face. The machine made a uniform and regular sound, indicating his vital signs.

    After a long time, he slowly lowered his head and kissed Meng Manglong's face.

    "Stupid dragon, wake up quickly. As long as you wake up," Bai Xiangsheng showed a smile on his face, but his eyes were clearly moist, "I promise you, let you fuck a thousand times."