Chapter 186

Gu Feng's heart has never beaten so fast.

    That sound...

    That sound...

    He turned around like a robot and stared at Yu Baoyuan's door lock.

    is that true?

    Is the sound of the lock being opened just now real? Didn't he hear the hallucinations?

    Gu Feng's Adam's apple rolled, his fingers trembling slightly.

    He has signed orders worth hundreds of millions of dollars, fought against high-level officials who were desperate for life, and played against several of his competitors. He has experienced so many winds and waves, but he has never been so nervous for a moment.

    Gu Feng swallowed, stretched out his hand, and grasped the doorknob.

    If the door is still locked, then it was just a hearing that he was too drunk. He had to continue struggling and waiting in agony, waiting for Yu Baoyuan to give Gu Feng a little bit of hope, who had already sunk in.

    However, there is another possibility.

    Gu Feng held the cold doorknob, as if he was making an extremely important decision. He was so stiff for a while, gritted his teeth, and pressed the doorknob.

    The door opened.

    His heart almost jumped out of his chest.

    The door opened, what does it mean?

    He just begged Yu Baoyuan to respond a little bit, and as soon as he turned his head, Yu Baoyuan's door was unlocked to let him in.

    Gu Feng's spirit immediately relaxed from the extreme tension, and the whole person fell into unspeakable ecstasy.

    He took a deep breath and walked in the door.

    Yu Baoyuan was already lying on the bed. The bedside lamp hadn't been turned off yet, and the weak light suitable for sleep was shining faintly, covering Yu Baoyuan's face very softly.

    Gu Feng knew that he was not asleep, so he walked to his bed and knelt down half-kneeled: "Baoyuan, I... go to wash and come back, you... let me come in

    ?"

    Yu Baoyuan didn't say a word.

    Gu Feng seemed to understand a little bit. He rushed to the bathroom like a rocket and washed before going to bed. He rushed back like a hot wheel on his feet, closed the door of Yu Baoyuan's room, changed his clothes, and lay quietly. Yu Baoyuan's side.

    Yu Baoyuan lay with his back to Gu Feng, without saying a word, silently waiting for his dream to come.

    It was already very good, and Yu Baoyuan personally opened the door lock for him, which was already very good, Gu Feng thought in his heart.

    However, the gambler's mentality in my heart is always persistent.

    The gambler wins a round or two at the table and gets a bit of sweetness, so he will want to continue betting. Because of that sweetness, it evoked the desire in his heart for more. This desire was huge and terrifying, and it was difficult to resist.

    Gu Feng couldn't resist either.

    He looked at Yu Baoyuan's figure with his back facing him, for a long time, and finally couldn't bear it: "Baoyuan, can I hold you to sleep for one night?"

    Yu Baoyuan's silent back was full of rejection.

    "Just one night, just one night," Gu Feng smiled bitterly, "I know I want a bit too much now. But... I really miss you so

    much, I know I don't deserve your complete trust and forgive me, but ...... Could you give me a little sweetness? I too would like to openly hold

    hug you, really. "

    Gu Feng eyes fixed on the back of more than Bao yuan, he only heard his heart beat like a drum.

    There was silence in the room for a while, and Gu Feng heard Yu Baoyuan's deep sigh.

    Just when he thought there was no hope, Yu Baoyuan turned around and got into Gu Feng's arms with his eyes closed.

    At that moment, Gu Feng clearly felt that his heart stopped beating.

    He looked at the Bao Yuan who had voluntarily drilled over and was shrinking in his arms, so excited that he didn't even know that he grinned and showed his white teeth.

    Yu Baoyuan stayed in Gu Feng's arms for a long time, and said softly, "Just one night."

    "Okay, well, just one night. Now give me one night. Later... I will fight for it myself, just one night, one night." late enough. "Gu Feng has stimulated

    move too incoherent.

    This is the first time in so long!

    For the first time, Yu Baoyuan was willing to approach him actively, willing to get into his arms and let him hold it!

    It was as if a dying person suddenly got a life-saving elixir that could give birth to bones and flesh, and the blood of the whole body was revitalized. Gu Feng only felt that his heart was beating extremely fast, and the warmth like the waves almost swamped him happily.

    He held the Yu Baoyuan in his arms and quietly rubbed his hair, his grin was very different from his usual mature and steady president.

    Because in his arms is his favorite baby in his life.

    It's worth tonight, Gu Feng said in his heart.

    For so long, he has not received a response from Yu Baoyuan. But tonight, Yu Baoyuan unlocked the door of his room and got into his arms.

    what does that mean?

    The lock has been opened, and people are gradually willing to come closer... My

    own efforts are effective, and I have taken a big step to recover Yu Baoyuan. If you work hard, success will not be far away!

    Gu Feng was so excited that he was so excited, but he dared not move, for fear of shocking the sleep of the baby in his arms.

    He held the person with his hands still, and raised his head slightly, looking at the wall clock on the wall in the moonlight.

    Now, there are still six hours and thirty-seven minutes before sunrise.

    After six hours and thirty-seven minutes, dawn will pierce through the dark night, coming to the world like hope, and coming to Gu Feng's heart. Gu Feng was so excited that he couldn't fall asleep. He just listened to the even ticking of clocks and Yu Baoyuan's light breathing in his ears, feeling the warm body in his arms, and the sense of happiness almost drove him out.

    From then on, he will love Yu Baoyuan more carefully and naked again.

    Yu Baoyuan is unwilling to take the initiative to take care of him, it doesn't matter, he rushes to talk to him; Yu Baoyuan is lazy, then the best, he rushes to learn to cook, wants to make something for his baby; Yu Baoyuan He wanted something, he rushed to get it to others, regardless of how expensive it was.

    Yu Baoyuan's intracerebral hematoma has not yet been removed, and his vision is severely blocked...

    it doesn't matter.

    During this time, he will strive to become Yu Baoyuan's eyes.