Chapter 122

After the baby was separated, everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although there are differences in the body structure of men and women, men have little experience in giving birth, but as long as they successfully take out the baby, then, just go through the usual steps and then suture

    the baby ... The nurse has already begun to give birth to the baby. After the routine treatment, the baby's cry was particularly bright and vigorous, like a trumpet, and it didn't stop at all.

    Just as the old expert put down half of his heart, his eyes sharpened and suddenly he realized that something was wrong.

    At this moment, the nurse's voice suddenly rang in the operating room.

    "A sharp drop in blood pressure one by one"

    everyone's heart beat suddenly.

    "Heartbeat frequency suddenly abnormal one by one" The

    old expert looked down, and his whole body was shocked.

    "Bleeding!"

    Yu Baoyuan's consciousness was struggling in the boundless darkness, finally seeing a little bit of light in front of him, but he heard shouts that seemed to be flustered in his ears.

    The unbearable pain told him that something happened to him!

    He was breathing heavily, like a drowning and struggling person, with a golden star in front of him, and he was sweating extremely hard.

    "Don't be afraid!" The nurse hurriedly began to persuade, "It will be well soon, it will be well soon!"

    Yu Baoyuan has never been so nervous before. He feels that his mentality is like a tight string. The root string has been stretched to the tightest point, as long as you apply a gentle force, it will break instantly!

    As another burst of violent pain filled his body, Yu Baoyuan felt as if he was being torn and crushed by something. The string in his heart was already overwhelmed and broke suddenly.

    The boundless sense of despair came to mind.

    Bai Xiangsheng has experience, and he can see that Yu Baoyuan is mentally abnormal at a glance, and immediately said: "I am, Baoyuan, I am! Don't worry, take a deep breath, take a deep breath... you are already preparing to stitch, don't be afraid, don't be afraid..."

    Yu Baoyuan only felt that the darkest memories in his memory were like the devil who had been released from the cage, and began to flaunt his teeth and claws.

    The pain of every violent beating from my own biological father seems to be back again; the unforgettable look in the eyes of my mother before his death reappears again; every night thrown in the cold room Every time I was ruthlessly driven away, every time I paid my sincerity, I was ruthlessly stepped on my feet, as rubbish, every time I saw the sweet photos of Gu Feng and Chen Lining...

    Yu Baoyuan's face turned pale to the extreme, and couldn't bear it. Live, finally burst into tears.

    "Can you be calm?" Bai Xiangsheng asked anxiously.

    "No!" The old expert's voice was still calm, but there was a trace of panic that he hadn't even noticed in it. "Can't fight anymore, it's not in the current situation!"

    "But he..."

    "Wiping sweat." Old expert The movements in his hands did not stop for a moment, trying to stay calm.