Chapter 51

When my uncle and others were invited by Xiao Zhou, Gu Feng was talking and laughing with the local Chief Jiang.

    Uncle was not polite. As soon as he came in, he sat down directly opposite Gu Feng and said, "Mr. Gu, hello, hello." After

    that, he stretched out his hand to shake hands with Gu Feng.

    Gu Feng's two long legs were wrapped in perfectly tailored suit trousers and overlapped randomly. He just glanced at the man with his eyes, and did not stretch out his hands or respond.

    The uncle retracted his hand without interest and touched his nose, "This compensation..."

    "The compensation," Gu Feng said with a light smile, "I'll give you two hundred thousand, is it enough?"

    Two hundred thousand!

    The uncle's eyes widened suddenly, and his eyebrows were

    opened and smiled , "Oh, two hundred thousand..." "Not enough?" Gu Feng smiled, loosening his tie, "...three hundred thousand?" The

    uncle and aunt responded quickly. After looking at each other's eyes, there was excitement in each other's eyes.

    Rich people are fools.

    It looks like a big deal today.

    "Let's do this" Uncle sighed pretendingly, "It's not easy for everyone. I am also a reasonable person. Mr. Gu, I won't fight with you anymore. The price is 500,000 yuan. It's over."

    Director Jiang sat aside and didn't say a word, but he raised his eyebrows when he heard what the middle-aged man said.

    Too much greed and too much appetite.

    I'm afraid I will suffer.

    He and Gu Feng are classmates, and they watched Gu Feng step by step to expand the ordinary Gu family group to this point. He knew very well that Gu Feng was an extremely capable person, otherwise, he would not be able to rise up amidst the waves of the business world and stand tall.

    These idiots thought that Gu Feng could be taken advantage of by them, but they were so stupid.

    Gu Feng smiled, "Five hundred thousand, yes."

    Uncle smiled suddenly so that he couldn't see his eyes. "Well, that's all right. From now on, everyone will be friends and brothers, and they can help each other, right?"

    Gu Feng ignored him, just looked at the watch on his wrist. "After talking about you, let's talk about mine now."

    "Your...what's the matter?"

    Gu Feng rolled up his sleeve, and there were also a few scars on his arm.

    When I rushed into Uncle Yu Baoyuan's house, I was too impatient and had a direct conflict with a group of them. No matter how powerful Gu Feng was, he couldn't avoid getting hurt under the offensive of this group of people.

    "I have an injury on my arm and need compensation," Gu Feng said unhurriedly. "If the lost work rate is calculated according to my own property standards...You may still need to pay me half a million."

    Uncle's eyes glanced. Zi became alert.

    "Well, I won't charge you too much," Gu Feng laughed. "You can pay for what I hurt. Team Lin, let your people go and beat all ten of them into dislocations. ."

    Uncle's eyes widened, as if he didn't expect things to suddenly develop like this.

    "Then the problem is here," Gu Feng smoked a cigarette, his handsome face after the smoke looked particularly powerful, "I couldn't find my check for a while, so I prepared half a million for you. The... coins. Your hands are all dislocated, how can you bring them back?"

    Uncle noticed the danger and stood up to guard.

    "Or else," Gu Feng stood up, his whole aura suddenly suppressed the bluff of his uncle, "Ten of you, each of you swallow 50,000 coins and take them home, how about OK?"

    Swallow fifty thousand coins...

    Then can they go out alive?

    Uncle finally knew that the person sitting in front of him was not a fool who could let them and what they wanted, but a black and deep tiger.

    "What do you want to do... I warn you," the uncle took a few steps back, his eyes wary, "We are a vulnerable group, if you dare to do something, you will have your good fruits. I and the chief of public security are brothers, you Don't make me rush!"

    Gu Feng didn't say a word, but Director Jiang on the side chuckled, "You know the Director well? Are you?... But, why don't I know you?"

    Uncle finally knew. I got into trouble myself.

    His vigilant eyes swept across the surrounding area, and then he suddenly ran out of his legs, but the room was tightly surrounded by bodyguards. Where could he escape?

    Gu Feng looked at the middle-aged man who was being carried by several bodyguards like chicks, and sneered, "Team Lin, feed me." Captain Lin picked up a small bag of coins next to him and walked to being grabbed. In front of the unmovable uncle, he looked at him with a look of horror and anger, "The wicked pays off. You think you are playing a rogue, and others can do nothing about you. They have to let you," he sneered, "You are wrong. . Some people have a way to kill you." After

    that, he opened his uncle's mouth and forced a handful of coins into it.

    "Don't you love money? Don't you even be able to cheat your own nephew for money?" Gu Feng's eyes were cold and he walked up to him, "Now the money is here. As much as you can swallow, I will let you take it away How much, eat."

    Uncle coughed violently, and finally vomited what was in his mouth, "I thought you were sincere, you fucking wait for me..."

    Before he could finish, Gu Feng lifted his fist. A left uppercut hit it hard.

    "I'll let you bully him!"

    Uncle's head was beaten and tilted, and the corners of his mouth suddenly appeared blue.

    "You! Don't bully people!" Uncle was frightened and annoyed, "We are a disadvantaged group, if you..."

    "I'll go to your mother's weak!"

    Gu Feng was angry and raised his hand again fiercely and fiercely. The right uppercut hit his face directly.

    A drop of blood dripped from the corner of my uncle's mouth.

    "I was stunned by my nephew called a weak, forcing him to honor all his father's compensation to you is called a weak, almost killed him, almost killed me and his children, this is called weak. "Gu Feng sneered again and again, and kicked his uncle's calf directly with his foot.

    But when the bones clicked, and the uncle's howling painfully slaughtered a pig, the people around suddenly understood one thing.

    Mr. Gu was very angry this time.

    This group of people kicked the iron plate this time, and fell blood mold.