Chapter 47

Gu Feng drove the car for nearly a night, but the address of Yu Baoyuan's hometown was too remote. He went around several times, but he didn't find the right place.

    He stopped the car, opened the door and got out of the car, and looked around.

    Surrounded by mountains, endless. A narrow river cuts mountains and roads, and the water rushes.

    Sure enough, it was extremely remote.

    He frowned slightly, sat back in the car, reopened the map navigation, took a serious look, reconfirmed his position, and started the car again.

    Not long after the car drove on the road, a phone call came in.

    Chen Lining's phone.

    Gu Feng hesitated for a moment, then answered the phone, "Hello?"

    "Gu Feng, where are you?" Chen Lining asked at the beginning.

    Gu Feng held the steering wheel and said, "I have something to go out."

    "We made an appointment yesterday. You come to my riverside villa," Chen Lining's voice remained calm, "I waited for you to wait a little longer, and then I accidentally fell asleep. It's done. Now I wake up and find that you haven't been here."

    Gu Feng frowned slightly, "I have something, don't worry about it."

    "What's wrong with you?"

    Gu Feng's face slowly sank.

    He doesn't like the feeling of being questioned.

    "Gu Feng, did you... go to Yu Baoyuan?"

    Gu Feng was

    startled , "How do you know?" Chen Lining smiled miserably on the other end, "I knew it, I knew you didn't come. You must have gone to find him. Gu Feng, remember that you have broken up with him. Everything about him has nothing to do with you, right?"

    Gu Feng's heart jumped inexplicably.

    Yes, he broke up with Yu Baoyuan.

    So, from now on, will Yu Baoyuan's everything have nothing to do with him?

    So, what is he doing now?

    Gu Feng's heart trembled and suddenly stopped the car.

    From the moment he saw the maternal and child supplies, he felt a mess in his heart, as if he was constantly cutting, and the reason was unreasonable.

    He only knew that he saw those things and guessed that Yu Baoyuan might have had an affair with a woman, or she might have gotten pregnant with that woman. Yu Baoyuan would be so completely separated from him, he would have his own home, and he would care for him from now on. Feng is a stranger.

    When he thought of this, he was panicked and angry, wishing to find Yu Baoyuan immediately and tie him to his side, so that he could not go anywhere, so that he didn't have the guts to hook up with others!

    What disease did he commit!

    As he was thinking about it, Chen Lining's crisp voice came over there again: "Gu Feng, are you still listening?"

    "Still," Gu Feng returned to his senses , coughed, "Say it." "

    I don't want this kind of thing to happen again," Chen Lining said with a slightly serious tone, "Gu Feng, you will come back now."

    Gu Feng opened the navigation map with his finger and scanned it.

    It's not far from the destination.

    Chen Lining took a deep breath, as if he had made some major decision, "When you picked me up, asked if I could be with you. At that time, I said I still need to test you, and I also need Consider. Now, I think about it."

    Gu Feng was startled.

    "Gu Feng, I am willing to be with you."

    Gu Feng did not answer.

    What was in front of me was the dirt road leading to Yu Baoyuan's remote hometown, and in the earpiece was Chen Lining's soft and pleasant voice accompanied by the sizzle of electricity.

    He did confess to Chen Lining when he returned home.

    Chen Lining's answer is very vague, neither certain nor negative. Gu Feng understood that Chen Lining was hanging him, but he still resolutely took Chen Lining back home, and planned to spoil him well, be kind to him, and make him willingly affirm.

    Only now ......

    Chen Lining voice to bring one or two in hot, "Gu Feng, you listen to me now, do not hesitate to turn back

    to, to my villa to Riverside."

    "I'll wait for you in the bedroom, When you come back," Chen Lining took a deep breath, "Gu Feng, let's do it."