Chapter 171

The world and mankind are restless, and peaceful days are never long.

    During this period of time, Lu Yang felt that his daily life was extremely satisfying. After work, I returned to the small lewd den built by the two people with Lu Yang. The two of them went sticky for another night, and the next day they repeated this pattern and continued to live a life full of freshness.

    Lu Yang felt that he was greatly satisfied physically and mentally, and this life seemed like a fairy.

    Lu Yang didn't think so much.

    Therefore, when he was sitting in the passenger seat of Lu Yang's car, the little butt was still filled with a slight pain.

    He wrinkled a small face together, squinting at Lu Yang's profile.

    I was deceived by his temperament at the beginning!

    Seeing others who look like dogs, dressed in formal suits and ties, asceticous and indifferent, he thinks he is a gentleman. But I really didn't expect that Lu Yang would be ruined by this "gentleman" into the unlucky appearance of the thighs, old waist and butt all over.

    He frowned and snorted, "Lu Yang, you are purely a reincarnation of a stallion, fuck, I used it for a week... I used a box and a half of it.

    What kind of nickname is in my mind every day , it's really..."

    Lu Yang Driving the car earnestly, holding the steering wheel with well-knotted hands, looking at the front, but a meaningful smile appeared at the corner of his mouth: "You are too weak and need to exercise."

    "Who...who told you to exercise like this!" "At the

    red light ahead, Lu Yang stopped the car and turned his head to look at his own little pet: "From top to bottom, from inside to outside, you can exercise everywhere. It's comprehensive and convenient, isn't it? "

    Lu Yang was so angry that his teeth rattled.

    I'll take care of you bastard when I go back! Ten bowls for serving dishes, ten bowls for eating, ten pairs of chopsticks, and the whole fuck let Lu Yang do it alone, Lu Yang thought viciously in his heart.

    At this moment, Lu Yang's cell phone rang.

    He naturally put on the Bluetooth headset, connected to the phone, and continued to drive the car with both hands and steadily drove forward.

    The call seemed a bit long and dull. Lu Yang simply responded throughout the whole process, saying something like "get it", "good", "yes, no problem," and Lu Yang deliberately listened to it with ears upright. Hui'er, even a person who is so curious and gossiping almost fell asleep several times.

    When Lu Yang hung up the phone, he saw that Lu Yang beside him had half-squinted his eyes, looking very sleepy. He smiled, his face no longer heavy.

    "Little bad guy," Lu Yang leaned over and kissed Lu Yang on the forehead, "Here we are."

    Lu Yang woke up from a half-dream and half-awake, and scratched his hair: "Here, oh."

    He finished. He opened the door and walked outside. After getting outside, Lu Yang turned his head to see that Lu Yang was still sitting in the car.

    "Let's go," Lu Yang greeted him with his hand out, "I'm still waiting for you to cook and clean dishes!"

    Lu Yang was silent for a while, then raised a smile, calmly said: "I have something tonight, so stay away. I'm eating."

    Lu Yang raised his eyebrows: "What's the matter?"

    "There's a...I have a project to talk about and I have to work overtime." Lu Yang said softly.

    "Project?" Lu Yang walked to the car door and started to open it. "Well, should I go with you too?"

    "No," Lu Yang refused directly. "I can do it by myself. Good, you go back first. Home."

    Lu Yang uttered, turned around sullenly, and walked back after a few steps, lying on the car window, his eyes staring slightly: "I said you are really talking about the project. Is it true? How do I feel that this plot is so similar to the plot of the husband's cheating in the dog-blood TV series broadcast yesterday? "

    Lu Yang smiled and rubbed Lu Yang's hair: "Believe your husband, be good, go back."

    Lu Yang reluctantly returned to the two people's little love nest first.

    After Lu Yang left, Lu Yang did not leave immediately. He first drove the car to a corner that was not easy to find, walked outside the car, lit a cigarette, and smoked a cigarette.

    After smoking a cigarette, his expression returned to the solemnity and solemnity that he had in the company.

    He raised his eyes and looked at the one hidden among the many tall buildings not far away. There was Lu Yang and their home there.

    "Baby," Lu Yang murmured to himself in a hoarse voice, "Trust me."

    He was still holding the phone in his hand, which was on the WeChat interface. In this interface, his mother Jiang Huizhen sent him several long WeChat messages, which meant that he should not be too stubborn. Everyone in the family watched. Lu Yang was so obstinate to make his own claim on marriage, he would definitely do it. There are evil consequences.

    The evil result is evil. Lu Yang looked at the phone, slightly twitched the corner of his lips and moved his finger to turn off the screen.

    That call just now came from his mother.

    His mother asked him to go home for dinner tonight. When Lu Yang heard her tone, of course he knew that tonight, it would be a feast. I was afraid that his father and the grandfather who spoke the most in the family would be there.

    Lu Yang was very clear about the purpose of their presence.

    It was nothing more than to persuade him to "return to the right path."

    Lu Yang sneered.

    The right way? ... the right way to shit!

    Lu Yang is his right path for Lu Yang!

    He cleared the smell of smoke from his body, got directly into the car, and slammed the door closed. The door slammed, like Lu Yang's mentality at the moment, resolute and straightforward.