Chapter 146

Gu Feng repeatedly stroked the ring on his finger.

    The lines on the ring and the overall design sense can tell how much the designer of this ring has spent on it.

    It's a pity that he never noticed it.

    Gu Feng poured a sip of wine into his throat, and the hot stimulus swelled in his throat, which instantly paralyzed his consciousness. He got up with some erratic steps, intending to change his clothes, take a bath, and get a good night's sleep.

    He opened the door of the closet, and the clothes inside were neatly arranged. He looked for the place where the pajamas and bathrobes were hung, flipping his hands, but found that the pajamas he used to wear were not here.

    Where will it be?

    Gu Feng bent down, dizzy, and opened the cabinet under the closet.

    There are a lot of clothes that you don't wear often. Gu Feng flipped a few times, but unexpectedly touched a soft touch.

    He frowned and turned the thing out and looked in front of him. It turned out to be two plush pajamas that had never been worn. These two animal one-piece pajamas, one is a plush gray wolf, and the one-piece hat is made into the gray wolf's head, with furry teeth bare. The other is a light blue male bunny pajamas with two bunny ears on the hat, so naive.

    Gu Feng used his brain to think about it, only to remember that this was also bought by Yu Baoyuan in a certain year.

    He bought these childish things with interest and wanted to wear them with Gu Feng. It's a pity that Gu Feng at that time sneered at these things and didn't even bother to touch them, let alone put it bluntly. Yu Baoyuan was viciously approved. Yu Baoyuan touched his nose and felt bored, so he put away the pajamas and didn't wear them again.

    When Yu Baoyuan left, he took away all his clothes. But this bunny pajamas was pressed into the bottom cabinet of the closet, so it was missed.

    Gu Feng put the rabbit pajamas in front of his eyes and stroked them like a baby.

    If he and Yu Baoyuan wear such pajamas...

    Gu Feng's lips curled up with a light smile. Although such a scene was childish, it was extremely exciting. He can hold Yu Baoyuan, who has become a male rabbit, from behind, and bite his fluffy ears with his teeth. He could see his slightly flushed side face and those eyes that seemed to be star-like...

    Gu Feng was drowning in this kind of imagination at once, almost didn't want to wake up.

    He hugged this pajamas tightly as if hugging a person. As if hugged this pajamas, I could feel the breath of Yu Baoyuan.

    Really, I regret that I didn't treat him well. Regret for hurting him so deeply that it made his heart cold. Regret every time he left him in place, regret every time he broke his contract and squandered his feelings willfully.

    Gu Feng's eyes were a little red, and the corners of his eyes were slightly moist and shiny. He put his head on the rabbit pajamas, and his voice trembled: "Will you come back..."

    No one in the room spoke, only the night wind.

    "Come back to me, okay?" Gu Feng touched the smooth fluff of the pajamas with his ringed hand, "I already regret it, I know my heart. Give me another chance, I really will You are very good, I will not let you down again, and I will do every promise I make to you in the future. I miss you, Baoyuan, I miss you so much..."

    Gu Feng from a few years ago, and When the bosses of other companies were eating, they were asked about their relationship problems. Zeng said arrogantly and disdainfully: "He's Yu Baoyuan is the same thing. He wants to post it upside down, it's his own business. However, I would never like it. Fuck someone like him."