Chapter 136

Deputy Director Hou walked quickly in front, and Bai Xiangsheng followed slowly and leisurely behind him.

    Deputy Director Hou turned around as if impatiently, frowning and whispering: "Hurry up, I have something to discuss with you." After

    that, he turned around and opened a door and walked into his office. Inside. Bai Xiangsheng hesitated at the door for a while, walked in, closed the door, and sat down opposite Deputy Director Hou.

    The office is quiet.

    Deputy Director Hou was not in a hurry to speak, but turned sideways, looking around in his huge pile of documents and information cabinets.

    It took a long time before he found what he wanted. He put a pile of materials in front of Bai Xiangsheng, and said solemnly: "Look at it yourself."

    Bai Xiangsheng sneered when he looked at the cover.

    Sure enough, it was Fang Jianglin's project materials.

    This surname Hou is really a thief, and he is trying his best to do research with Rui Rui!

    "This project is of great importance, and it is more serious than you think." Deputy Director Hou came directly to dismiss the horse, with a stern expression, and it seems that no one can refuse or refute. "Dr. Fang's project has reached a critical period. If this project If you can succeed, then the prospects are immeasurable! Think about how many international awards you can get, how much financial support you can get, and..."

    "Deputy Director Hou," Bai Xiangsheng's voice is calm, seemingly not shaken by the words of Deputy Director Hou. "I respect and support all reasonable ideas of the patient. Since Mr. Yu is unwilling, then we should respect his personal choice instead of forcing, what do you think?"

    Deputy Director Hou pushed the glasses on the bridge of the nose, and the glasses were in The incandescent lamp reflected sharp light, "Are you accusing me?"

    "No," Bai Xiangsheng shook his head, "I just think that doing this is very selfish."

    Deputy Director Hou snorted coldly, "Bai Xiangsheng, what It is righteousness and selfishness, you have to distinguish clearly."

    "Mr. Yu was pregnant, and I was by his side. When he finally had a C-section, although I was not the chief surgeon, I was still in the operating room," Bai Xiangsheng took a deep breath and began to recall in his mind. "I watched how he worked so hard during pregnancy, and also watched him lying on the operating table of the caesarean section, gritting his teeth in a breath of hemorrhage. You have not seen all of these, Deputy Director Hou. ."

    Deputy Director Hou narrowed his eyes and said nothing.

    Only when you have seen Mr. Yu struggling on the operating table at the forefront of life and death can you understand how important a child is to him. It was born almost ready to lose his life," Bai Xiangsheng said more solemnly, "It's such a child, you actually want to send him to the cold laboratory! You are not called righteousness, this is basically for your own self-interest. The righteousness you speak of is just a high-sounding excuse to cover up your dirty mind! "

    I advise you to be careful when you speak," Deputy Director Hou seemed to be angry. As Deputy Director, he had never been accused by his subordinates in person. "Otherwise, you won't have any good fruits." "

    Bai Xiangsheng stood up, fell into a deep sigh:" Deputy Director Hou You also studied medicine all the way over, we studied "medical ethics." "

    Yes, so what?" "

    Do you remember the basic principles of medical ethics?" "Bai Xiangsheng's big and energetic eyes stared directly at Deputy Director Hou's Mediterranean baldness, "Prevent and cure diseases, save the dead, heal the wounded, practice humanitarianism, and serve the people's health wholeheartedly. "

    Deputy Director Hou snorted

    coldly in his throat, not knowing what was thinking in his mind. "This basic principle is something that we kept in mind from the beginning of studying medicine." Bai Xiangsheng straightened his back, without any fear at all. "I only know that humanity is the highest standard of behavior for our medical workers. You want to use a living little life to conduct scientific research to gain fame and benefits. This behavior violates my bottom line! I will definitely not help you be abusive, and help you to persuade Mr. Yu. "

    Have you decided?" "Deputy Director Hou's tone was cold, with a strong threat and danger.

    "It's decided," Bai Xiangsheng said solemnly, "I love the profession of a doctor very much. I know that the current climate is bad, and many people put their interests first, but I think someone should stand up and defend the doctor's bottom line and Principle!" Deputy Director Hou sneered: "Oh, you are so innocent, what do you think you are? Now that you have decided, that's OK, I don't bother to tell you more, you go back."

    "Vice Hou The director is now thinking about how to put on my shoes and how to fix me, right?" Bai Xiangsheng simply pointed out the words clearly.

    Deputy Director Hou raised his chin proudly.

    Bai Xiangsheng stood opposite him for a long time, as if he was making a major decision. For a long time, his throat rolled silently, stretched out his hand, and slowly took off his white coat with a solemn expression.

    Taking off the white lab coat, he folds the white lab coat neatly as if he is treating the most cherished baby.

    There are no wrinkles at all.

    "This week and next week, I still have eight elective cesarean sections. I will finish these operations seriously." Bai Xiangsheng seriously put the white coat on the table and brushed off the top with his hand. Dust makes it as clean as     ever, "After doing this, I choose to resign."

    "What did you say?"

"I think the environment here is no longer suitable for me," Bai Xiangsheng said, "You want to fix me, think about it. Mei, I've had enough of you, I just won't give you this chance to rectify me, how can you

    stand me?" Deputy Director Hou was so angry that he breathed quickly.

    "I will consider other hospitals, or change jobs directly," Bai Xiangsheng said solemnly, "As for Deputy Director Hou, please do it for yourself."

    Having said that, he turned around resolutely, and when he reached the door, he suddenly turned his head: "Yes, there is one more sentence. If it's just because a child, a father who can give birth to a child, and the mainstream of the world, they If you are about to be discriminated against and be treated unequally, then I wish that your children, Deputy Director Hou, will follow the trend throughout their lives, without any difference from others, otherwise, they will suffer the same from others one day. The vision and the unprovoked persecution are just like what you have done to others, Deputy Director Hou." With

    all the words, Bai Xiangsheng pushed the door out, no longer hesitating.

    He took out his cell phone from his pocket and dialed Meng Manglong's number: "Hey, Mang Long, I'm telling you a news that I have resigned."

    "Sheng Sheng, what did you say?" Meng Manglong over there was surprised.

    "I said, I resigned."

    Meng Manglong asked anxiously over there, "Why? Did someone bully you?"

    "I brought it up by myself," Bai Xiangsheng stood on the hospital aisle, and the sun shined through. The glass window shone on his side face, suddenly making him as handsome and noble as a god, "There are so many wonderful things in this world, I want to see it with you."