Chapter 5: Reimi & the Stardust Crusaders

"Hello again, your friendly neighborhood waifu here.
It's been 5 years since Speedwagon sent me back to the past to save the future.

When we first met in Diamond is Unbreakable, I was forever 16.

But now that I never died, I've finally reached the legal drinking age of 21. I haven't aged since then, but I look more able bodied. Between my Sugimoto genes, Hamon, & Aphrodite Upgrade I might not age at all between now & Stone Ocean. 

As for my little sister, Yasuho is 4-years-old & now has a Stand. According to Rohan, her Stand's name is Paisley-Park but she doesn't know how to use it. 

My little Rohan has grown alot since that terrible night. He's 9-years-old now & he'll be turning 10 in the spring. I recently started giving him hugs & kisses for being cute. He's a pretty responsible Stand-user for his age, so I'm thankful for that. I was worried too much power might turn him into another super-villain.

The town of Morioh is doing better in this timeline. In timeline zero, Yoshikage Kira took a toll on the demographics of the town & had a high body count by 1999. But now all his victims are living their lives. Some of my friends were among his victims.
Since we were never killed & our neighbor's houses never lost value, my alley entrance was never built over.

By taking Kira's life, I saved over 40 lives from being stolen. But when I came back, I decided I'd use my miraculous Stand to save more lives than Yoshikage took & I have. Most of the people I've saved were victims of cancer or car accidents. To keep my powers secret, I'd use my Stand to make witnesses faint then bring back the deceased, so people would think they just imagined their loved one dying. Most recently I saved the life of Okoyasu's mother in the hospital after visiting Tokyo. Due to the time variance, the Nijimura family had no reason to move to Morioh so I had to think of something. After pulling some strings, I got them to move into that green house down the street from Josuke.

The best news is sometime after saving Sherry, I was able to get a job at the Make-a-Wish Foundation.
It seems like the perfect job for me. Pretty-in-Pink has secretly cured dozens of kids with terminal illnesses.
One time when a spoiled young girl made an expensive wish, Pretty-in-Pink zapped her cancer away & I said ' That's a very big wish, we'll need you to get another cancer screening before we spend that kind of money.'
Needless to say, I've saved the foundation alot of money.

However, I never forgot the incredible story of the Stardust Crusaders & my promise."

One day Reimi & Rohan are at her house watching TV in the livingroom.

"But I don't wanna conquer this place, I wanna conquer Eeearth.." Says the Shredder on their TV. Then the phone rings in the kitchen.

Reimi's mom: Oh the Speedwagon Foundation, yes she's right here.

The agent on the phone explains the situation. She passes the phone to Reimi where she is told of the situation.

Reimi: Well then, the time has come.