Chapter 7: Rubber Soul Sacrifice

David Vincent: Once upon a time there was a prince from the land of Sumatra who traveled the seas seeking new lands. Eventually he discovered a land inhabited by lions called singas, an island he named Singa Pura. Today it's water's bustle with ships & tankers from around the world. This nation which shares Western & Eastern heritage thanks to free trade is tropical Singapore.

 This nation which shares Western & Eastern heritage thanks to free trade is tropical Singapore

Our heroes wait outside a hotel. "Excuse me sir, you with the armor. You threw this trash right? Then it's a 500 Singapore dollar fine." Says a police woman with an elegant British accent.
It's... Caitlyn?! From Arcane? From her midnight blue hair & blue eyes, she is the spitting image of Caitlyn Kiramman. Rather than the gold trimmed armored uniform of the Piltover police dept, she is wearing the blue womens uniform of the Singapore Police Force 'A' Division.

Polnareff: No way 500 dollars?

Caitlyn: The law here prohibits littering & fines all violators for doing so, & that includes you.
Kakyoin: 500 Singapore dollars?
Joseph Joestar: I think that's gotta be about 40,000 yen.
Avdol: Trash?

Caitlyn: I'm sure your country allows you to litter as you please but here in Singapore we have standards.
Polnareff: Trash? What are you talking about mademoiselle? All I see on the ground here is my own luggage.
Caitlyn: Luggage? Seriously?

Polnareff: That's right. So you've got me a little confused now officer. Would you be so kind as to tell me what trash you're referring to?
Caitlyn: Oh you mean you packed your valuable luggage in a common trash bag?
Polnareff: That's right, I hope there's not an issue.
Caitlyn: Oh my, I apologize sir.

Joseph, Hol Horse, & Reimi giggle at this.

Polnareff: I happen to be from the country of love so forgive me for not knowing the rules around here.
Caitlyn: Of course, just don't let the other officers know about this.
Polnareff: Hey we all make mistakes, tell you what you let me treat you to a fancy date & I'll forget this ever happened.
Caitlyn: Tempting offer but I'll have to pass, I'm actually married.

They head to Singapore hotel lobby to book their rooms.

Avdol: Joseph & I will be sharing a room.
Kakyoin: Me & Jotaro can share one since we're both Japanese students.
Hol Horse: Guess that leaves me with Polnareff.
Anne: Then I'll be Reimi's roommate.
Reimi: Sounds good. Well time to get some rest.