Chapter 14: When Darkness Falls

Meanwhile in the streets of Cairo,

Avdol: Hey where are you Von Stroheim?! The hell what was that thing? Where did it-

On the ground lays a pair of mechanical legs.

Avdol: No it can't be, who's legs are, Von Stroheim where did you go? Where are you!?
Kakyoin: Come out Von Stroheim!

From behind emerges a terrifying being from the orb.

Ice: Von Stroheim... has been reduced to nothingness. Beyond my jaws lies an endless void. A dark dimension even I don't fully comprehend. Your ally is dead, but mourn not as you will all join him. You were arrogant for believing you could defeat Lord Dio, now you must all be punished! Beware, should you fall to my Stand, even Sugimoto won't be able to bring you back. (VA Jalen Cassell)

Hol Horse: Oh no, not him! this is bad. I'm not cut out for this. I'm just gonna head to the mansion!

Kakyoin: Alright coward, but before you go tell us who he is!
Hol Horse: This is Cool Ice, Dio's right hand man. Like he said, his Stand can erase matter itself! You can't afford to mess around here! Get away if you know what's good for you.
Avdol: That may not be an option. We will have to hold him off. Magician's-Red Crossfire Hurricane!

Avdols flame attack is ineffective as Cool Ice retreats back inside his Stand.
Meanwhile inside Alessi's rusty ice-cream van, the sounds of children crying can be heard.

Alessi: Oh stop your whining children. You were looking for Lord Dio's Mansion, weren't you? Well, I'm taking you there the fast way! hahaha

Alessi throws a little smoke bomb in the back of the van, gassing the kids & knocking them out. Kid Polnareff faints as he tries summoning little Chariot for a last ditch attack. Hol Horse takes a shortcut through some streets & comes across the pedo van driving by.

Hol Horse: Wait that van, does he have some screaming kids in there?! Hey get back here! Emperor!

He runs after the van, noticing the reflection of Alessi in the mirrors.

Hol Horse: Strange I don't recognize that creeper. But whoever he is, he's no good.
Alessi: Hmmm is that the traitor Hol Horse? He's an idiot if he thinks he can catch up to me on foot.

As he runs after the van with his Emperor summoned.

Hol Horse: Stop! Come out of the van with your hands up & there won't be trouble!

After the van refuses to stop, he takes a shot at the back wheel & gives it a flat.

Alessi: How cute, ol Half Horse wants to play cowboy. But I've got my own firepower.

That's when Alessi pulls out his pistol, rolls down the window & fires back.
The first shot misses, then Hol fires again, missing Alessi's head, though it makes a hole through his stupid hair & the windshield. The van makes another turn, getting closer to the mansion as Hol struggles to catch up. As he aims his Emperor for another shot, a bullet goes through his hand. "Oh shit! Whaaa!" He yells as his hand is disabled. Then he is finished off with 2 more rounds, in the shoulder & torso. Horse falls down clutching his wounds.

Alessi: Got him! That should get this Clint Eastwood reject out of the way. And it looks like a few zombies are gonna finish him off. It's my lucky day.

Little Reimi & her teenage parents wake up in a dark room, bound by rope.
They are inside a familiar room in the mansion, the room where Polnareff killed Cool Ice in the anime.