Chapter 15: Dio's World

Lord Dio jumps down from the mansion dome into battle, followed by his armored falcon, a jump that would have been lethal for humans

Joseph summons Hermit-Purple in his hand preparing to attack. Halfway down, Dio swings his glowing sword at the Joestars. Despite the distance, they instinctively jump back. The cement in front of them is sliced clean, confirming their instincts.

Jotaro: No way! Did he seriously just slice the pavement like cake? He wasn't anywhere close to us.
Lisa Lisa: I can't believe my eyes. I've seen Hamon perform moves like that but how did he manage?

Dio makes a safe landing on his feet. Instead of his dorky pointed shoes in the anime, 

Joseph Joestar: It has to be the work of a Stand. But Dio only has 2 Stands. First is the vine Stand attached to Jonathan's body & then his own Stand The-World.

Lord Dio: If you vermin are dying to know, my sword has a special ability.
As for my companion, his Stand is represented by the God Horus. Now my pet shop, show them what your Stand can do!

The falcon lets out a battle cry as he summons his horrific Stand.

David Vincent: The falcon standing on Dio's shoulder is called Petshop. It is the wielder of the Stand Horus, god of the sky.

Lisa Lisa: My God, what a monstrocity. Fortunately my Fire-Player is more appealing to the eye.

Then Lisa's mighty Stand manifests.

David Vincent: Stand-user - Lisa Joestar. Stand - Playing-With-Fire. Nickname - Fire-Player. Ability - It is a fire-bending Stand similar to Magicians-Red. Special ability: it's whip of fire can act as a lasso of truth. If someone in it's grip lies, the fire gets hotter. Perhaps Lisa Lisa being a longtime Wonder Woman fan influenced the development of this Stand.
Appearance: A beautiful humanoid with red skin & purple accessories with a fiery theme.

Lord Dio: Had you not known the secret of my Stand, The-World, perhaps I could have toyed with you for a bit. But now you will bare witness to my true power!

Joseph Joestar:  Whatever terrifying powers you possess, I'm killing you & taking that body back in the name of Granny Erina!
Lord Dio: Erina? You mean that backwater shrew? Nonsense, I am going to drain your blood & eliminate you vermin.

Lisa Lisa: You are not worthy of speaking her name.
Lord Dio: An insect would dare tell a god his worth?

Jotaro: Look now I'm not a nice guy, but evil bastards like you really piss me off!

He yells as he charges Dio.
Lord Dio: It's not wise to approach me Jotaro!

He says as he swings his sword. Jotaro jumps back & gets a cut on his chest.

Jotaro: Shit! Feels like I was sliced with a fresh razor. You mean this Stand doesn't even need to touch us in order to slice us to ribbons?
Joseph Joestar: Hermit-Purple! With Hamon!