Chapter 11: Iron Eagle, the Fool, & Geb's N'Doul

After a long journey through the bottom of the red sea, the submarine makes it to their destination. Less than an hour away is the Suez canal. In the original timeline, their submarine was destroyed by the Empress & they were miles below Cairo.

They park at a ship port near the entrance of the canal, a port that bears a slight resemblance to the port of Morioh.

The Stardust Crusaders theme plays as they stand in the port yard.

David Vincent: 8 mysterious & otherworldly Stands, powered by the mystical & symbolized by the Tarot. Joseph Joestar described their journey as Around the World in 80 days. From Tokyo to Hong Kong they faced Tower-Of-Gray.
In the South China Sea they tackled Dark-Blue-Moon, the Emperor, & Strength.
In Singapore they encountered Ebony-Devil, the Empress, & Yellow-Temperance.
In Calcutta India it was the Hex, the Jinx, & the Wheel-Of-Fortune. In Karachi, Pakistan the Lovers. In the desert of Saudi Arabia, the-Sun. On a small island in the Red Sea, Judgment & it's dirt constructs. And now in the Red Sea they just defeated High-Priestess. With many of Dio's assassin's vanquished or recruited, they have finally arrived in Egypt. Only a few of the Tarot cards still remain, but a new set of Stand-users named after the Egyptian Glory Gods now lie ahead for them. Even time traveler Reimi Sugimoto & their new ally Hol Horse know little of these new threats, but Reimi is determined to make sure everyone comes home this time.

Avdol: Sadly there isn't any room for you girls on the tarot deck. But since our gothic allies named their Stands after the made-up cards of The Hex & The Jinx, I suppose I could do the same. Reimi, your honorary tarot name will be Pink-Maiden, represented by the card Maiden of Wands. Sherry, your honorary tarot name will remain Ruby-Knightess, represented by the card of The Knightess.
Reimi: Wow that's creative Avdol, now do my mom's Stand, her Stand is Emily-Play.

Avdol: Let me see, from what I've heard, maybe her Stand could be represented by the uh Card of the Nymph! Given her favorite colors we can nickname it Twilight-Nymph.

Reimi: I see, I guess I prefer it's actual name. Ooh how about Rohan & his Heavens-Door?
Avdol: Lets see, I know! Rohan Kishibe, his Stand will be represented by the card of The Leprechaun. Jade-Leprechaun.
Reimi: Creative but lame, I don't think he'd like it.

As the group waits in the port town (that bares a resemblance to the , Joseph & Kakyoin pull up in their new vehicles. The green sandrail from the anime & a tan-colored counterpart. Joseph is driving the green one while Kakyoin is driving the tan one.

Hol Horse: Alright now that's more like it! Off we go!
Sherry: Wow I've never seen vehicles like that.

Reimi, Sherry, Polnareff, & Kakyoin ride in the tan one while Joseph, Jotaro, Avdol, & Hol Horse ride in the green one. They drive several miles out of town until they are in the desert area. Joseph gives a flare gun to Hol Horse to fire in the air, since guns are his thing. After he shoots it off, they hear a helicopter in the distance. 

A helicopter bearing the Speedwagon logo flies towards them & makes a safe landing.

Three agents step outside. In the pilot seat is Agent Q, the man who assisted our waifu during her work in France then Chernobyl.

On the other side is a beautiful female agent wearing a pink uniform. She is the spitting image of Eosinophil from Cells at Work! Her pink/white hat bears the logo. She is dressed cooler/sexier than her blood cell counterpart, without the white undershirt or leather gloves.

 She is dressed cooler/sexier than her blood cell counterpart, without the white undershirt or leather gloves