Chapter 3: Sherry's Justice

David Vincent: It is the spring of 1985, it has been over a year since the Yoshikage incident.

The Sugimoto family has been living life to the fullest. Recently they had a new daughter named Yasuho. Baby Yasuho is a living symbol of their new chance at life.

Lord Dio has been walking the earth for nearly a year now. Little is known of his activities, but it's said he has adopted a blue haired orphan girl as a daughter.

Joseph Joestar has yet to confess to Suzie Q about the affair, but continues to give child support for Josuke. Holly & Reimi have even babysat for Josuke a few times each, taking the burden off his mother.

Our main girl is in her final year of school.
She has used her Stand & Hamon powers in subtle ways in her daily life largely to help those around her. Although she has used her Stand in covert attacks against school bullies & other lowlives, she has yet to face another Stand-user.
But now she is planning on traveling to France to face a dangerous opponent & save a friend's life.
After she saves her friend's life, she plans on entering the Iron Curtain to prevent a much greater disaster.

As long as her killer lives, Sherry Polnareff's life will be in danger. Polnareff can't stop his sister's killer alone. The Polnareff of 85 doesn't have the training or combat experience he had in Crusaders. And we all remember how he was nearly killed by Centerfold even with Kakyoin's help.

Her new connections with the Speedwagon Foundation have improved the logistics of her travel planning. Today at Tokyo International Airport, our girl says goodbye to her loved ones. This the same area where Joseph & Holly interacted in Episode 1 of Crusaders.

Reimi's mom: Are you sure you can do this? You've never left the country before. (VA Laura Bailey)
Reimi: It'll be hard to sit still for that long, but I'll have a few stops to help out. I'm used to men buying me food & drinks so I shouldn't need to pack much food. (VA Kira Buckland)

Reimi's dad: We can't help but be a little nervous about your safety. Special powers or not, you're still our little girl. It would kill your mom & I if we lost you. (VA Travis Willingham)
Reimi: I'll be fine dad, I'm quite capable of protecting myself from harm. I have the powers of a God compared to most people.
Grandma Nezuko: Even with your powers & the Speedwagon Corp looking after you, there's no telling what trouble awaits around the corner. Just be very careful, granny will always worry about you.

Rohan's mom: But France is a nice place overall. The French are more open minded & have a better sense of fashion. (VA Meredith Mauldin)
Rohan: I wanna go to France too. (VA Casey Mongillo)
Rohan's mom: Maybe one day sweetie.

She spends time saying goodbye to her family & the Kishibes before her flight is announced. Then her departure to Europe begins.

As long as the trip is, Rohan traveled the same distance to Italy in Thus Spoke Rohan.
After a 13 hour flight, her airliner arrives to Charles De Gaulle international airport.

She walks around, astonished to be in a completely different country, she spots a well dressed man in a Speedwagon Foundation hat.

Agent Q: Konnichiwa Reimi Sugimoto, or as they say here, bonjour. (VA Lex Lang)

Reimi: Hey you must be with the Speedwagon Foundation.

Agent Q: Yes, I could spot your pink hair a mile away. Anyways I will be chaperoning you during your stay in the country. I'm aware you have psychic abilities, but it's not a good idea for a girl to travel all alone.
Reimi: Yeah I understand. Even with my um 'psychic abilities' I don't mind having some help. Anyways I'm pretty tired, so do you have the room ready? I couldn't sleep on the plane.