Chapter 1: Reimi's Revenge

*Reimi's theme [The Alley] plays in the background.*

David Vincent: This is no dream. Tonight Reimi Sugimoto has done the impossible, she has traveled back in time & back to the past. Time travel has happened in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure before but only within the 1-hour loop of Bites-the-Dust or in the universal reset of Pucci's Maiden-Heaven. Meanwhile she has traveled back in time by decades!
In the middle of the night she wakes up in her old bed, as if waking from a bad dream. She starts to feel things she hasn't felt in a long time.
As a ghost, most laws of physics did not apply to her. Even in Heaven she was free from the tyranny of basic physics. Now she is overwhelmed by the little things we take for granted. The itch in her hair, the aches in her feet, the goosebumps on her arms, but most of all her heart beat.

Now she ponders about her reality. She can't tell if the events of Diamond-is-Unbreakable & Heaven are the crazy dream, or if this is just another vivid dream she's having about being alive again. People under the influence of DMT have reported extensive memories of a life they never lived, only to wake up in the past.
Then it hits her! this is no time to ponder, this is the moment of truth that will determine the fate of the Sugimoto bloodline.

Reimi: I'm alive? I'm alive! Was it all a dream? (VA Kira Buckland)

David Vincent: She listens to her surroundings, the sound of that dripping has haunted her soul. But there is no dripping sound, which means no Arnold hanging in the closet.

Reimi: No dripping, there's still time.

She gets an adrenaline rush & races out of bed. Within seconds, she flings open the door to her parents master bedroom.

Quiet footsteps in the middle of the floor suddenly stop. Her spider sense is now going off, she can sense a dangerous presence in the dark. She turns on the light switch to confirm her suspicions. GASP!

David Vincent: It's him! Standing feet from her parents bed is a younger Yoshikage Kira. He's not the purple suited David Bowie cosplayer we know, but it's the same guy.

Reimi: Mom! Dad! Look out!

Teenage Kira is like a deer in headlights. He clearly didn't know what he was doing, even the experienced Yoshikage of Part 4 couldn't handle exposure well. So what does this younger Yoshikage look like?
Well we saw a picture of him in highschool in the anime & he didn't look too different. Here he's wearing a night colored turtleneck & dark sweatpants.

Mom & dad start waking up, cranky that their sleep was interrupted. For the time it does not show us a good look at their faces, as only one of the lights is on.

Reimi's dad: Is it morning already? I just got to sleep.

Reimi's mom: Whaaa! Who are you?! 

Her mother screams! Standing feet from their bed is the man who once stole their lives.

Yoshikage: Um hello...

Reimi's dad: I think you're in the wrong room. Rem is he a new boyfriend of yours or something?(VA Travis Willingham)

Reimi: No! He's a creep from school who broke in! Just look at the knife in his hand!

Everyone pauses to look at the knife he's holding. Kira looks down to realize they can see his weapon, it hits him that he can't play this off.
Reimi's dad: Hey what the fuck! What were you doing?
Yoshikage: Um well you see..
Reimi's mom: Are Reimi's secret boyfriend or something?
Yoshikage: Well not exactly..
Reimi: Hell no! I don't even know him. Now if you are here for me, why would you sneak into my parents room with a knife? You wanted them out of the way for a reason.
Reimi's mom: Oh shit. You are here to kill us aren't you?
Yoshikage: No uh I just got the wrong house. You see I'm actually a vigilante.
Reimi: Oh please do you really expect us to buy that bullshit? I know what you're about Yoshikage Kira!