Chapter 15: Dio's World Part 2

David Vincent: Dio Brando has mysteriously obtained a stone mask from his connections in Mexico. He decided to wait until he could use the blood of a Joestar to activate the mask & bring back the prime of his power. For years he was in a weakened state as he failed to properly adjust to Jonathan Joestar's body. His vampiric powers had weakened & he became more dependent on his Stand the World. But now he obtained a powerup greater than the blood of a Joestar, the original source of his power, the stone mask of Kars.

 But now he obtained a powerup greater than the blood of a Joestar, the original source of his power, the stone mask of Kars

Lisa Lisa: Oh god no.
Lord Dio: I could have gone straight for gramps & drained his blood, but I realized the mask would be far more effective. Now all the Joestars will get to witness my ascension to god-hood before I wipe them from the Earth!

Jotaro: Not if we have anything to say about it!
Joseph Joestar: That's right, I've defeated someone more godlike than you without a Stand.

You may notice Joseph's throat wound has been healed, with a familiar green flower vine retreating from behind him.

Lord Dio: And now you will bow down to my wisdom & power!
Lisa Lisa: No matter how the wind may howl, the mountain cannot bow to it.
Lord Dio: Then you will kneel in pieces fine by me!

Jotaro & Anubis return to their battle. They trade punches at a more intense rate, some of the punches pay homage to Kenshiro vs Raoh.
Playing-with-Fire attacks him with her fiery whip, Dio easily evades the flames & blocks them with his icy hands. Then Lisa's glowing foot comes close to his face in a surprise attack.
He blocks her attack with his icy hand, attempting to disable her foot by freezing it.
As he holds her foot, he attempts to slash her with his other hand. Lisa wraps her scarf around the sword & her Stand punches a fireball at him from behind.
He pushes her foot back, then turns around & slashes the fireball with the scarf wrapped sword.
The scarf catches on fire, & the sword's special ability cuts through the burning scarf.

Lisa Lisa: Good thing that wasn't my special scarf from Straizo.

Lisa's Stand uses her fire whip, wrapping Dio's sword in it's violet flames. She had attempted to disable it, but with his immense strength he yanked her Stand forward. As he dodges a Hamon kick from her, Dio wraps his fist with Hermit-Blue & punches Lisa's Stand straight in the abs!  He was able to punch a Stand with his own fists by coating them in a Stand. This knocks back Stand & user alike, leaving her injured & struggling for breath. That's when a pair of glowing clackers wraps around his legs, burning him pretty bad. However it isn't enough to damage Dio significantly. Lisa tries to compose herself, grasping her bruised stomach as she gazes around Dio in astonishment.

Lord Dio: Wait so you laid a, a web?
Joseph Joestar: That's right Dio, I've surrounded you with Hermit-Purple. While you were beating up my mother I was sealing your fate! These vines have Hamon running through them, so even if you freeze time, it will still be lethal to you. There's always a chance Hamon doesn't work in stopped time but do you really wanna take that risk?