Chapter 18: Heavens-Door

Our heroes hang out at the Sugimoto house, enjoying their snacks & discussing their experiences in Egypt & plans for the future.

Then they hear a knock on the door.
Reimi & her dad get up to answer it.

Reimi's dad: Konnichiwa Hirohiko, thank you for taking care of Yasuho while we were gone.

Rohan's parents are at the door with Rohan (9) & Yasuho (4).

Little Yasuho: Daddy! Reimi! You're home! (VA Brianna Knickerbocker)

Reimi: Told you I'd make it home little sis. Let's just say we beat the bad guys.
Little Yasuho: Yay!

Yasuho gives her big sister a hug.

Reimi's mom: Don't worry mommy is home.
Little Yasuho: Momma! I missed you.

Rohan's dad: I hope you had fun in Cairo. Was it as dangerous as you thought? I heard the awful news about those terrorist attacks.

Reimi's dad: I'm afraid the drama was far worse than we anticipated. But I got to help out plenty.

Reimi & Rohans parents chat in the doorway as Rohan & Yasuho come inside.

Reimi: Here he is everyone, our miracle therapist.

Holly: Glad to see you again, thanks for waking up my hidden powers. (VA Elise Baughman.)
Rohan: Oh I was happy to help Mrs Kujo. (VA Casey Mongillo)
Holly: But I saw some terrible things in Cairo & I don't even think soldiers see stuff like that.
Rohan: Sorry to hear, I'll make it all better.

Sherry: Bonjour little Rohan.
Rohan: Bonjour Ms. umm Polnareff, or do you go by Sherry?
Sherry: Nice to finally meet you, yeah I just go by Sherry.

She leans over & gives him a hug.

Sherry: You we're right Reimi, he's cute!
Rohan: Oh thanks, I get it alot.
Reimi: Yep he gets cuter every year.

Sherry then kisses him on the cheek, making him blush a little.

Holly: Can I have some?
Rohan: Um yes sure Mrs Kujo.

Holly does the same to little Rohan, acting more joyfully.

Kakyoin: So he's quite a hit with the ladies. Nice to meet you son Rohan. I'm Noriyaki Kakyoin. (VA Kyle Hebert)
Rohan: Konnichiwa son Kakyoin. You don't have to tell me too much because Heavens-Door will tell me all about you.
Kakyoin: And so I've heard. If it can do all I've heard, it's perhaps the most useful Stand between everyone here.

Shortly later, Rohan gets to work on everyone. Reimi writes down a list of memories for him to neutralize & is the first to be worked on.
He tests out his Stand's limits on what edits he can make to people's Stands. He knows he can unlock the hidden potential of a Stand like he did with Holly & Lisa Lisa. If he makes an edit that's too extreme, it erases itself. On a Stand wheel he can only enhance it's stats by one letter. So he can't give a Stand with Class D strength Class A, but he can raise it to a C.
He proceeds to make edits to their Stands & cure any post trauma they have from the adventure.

He gets around to Joseph Joestar & Reimi sits next to him while he does his work.

Rohan: Then they stayed in Calcutta India for a night. He shared a room with Jotaro & Reimi. Wait you slept naked with them in the room?
Reimi: Of course, why do you ask?
Rohan: Nothing. Later after giving Reimi a back adjustment she grabbed his hand and-
Reimi: Whaah let's just skip past that part. Let's see-

She starts flipping through the pages of Heavens-Door herself.

Reimi: Here it is, the terrible memories part. Seems he didn't get it too bad. He was dead for part of the fight.