Best Company (Chanyeol EXO~)

Sorry it took me so long to update, my sincere apologizes.

"Do you this top will suit me?" Jayeon asks turning around waving the shirt at Chanyeol. "Its alright." He replied unsure. "Hmmm, maybe I'll look around more. I see snapback there. Go get one for yourself." Jayeon states and leaves.

"You mean you are gonna buy me one?" He asked yelling walking towards the lingerie section where Jayeon was passing by, when he abruptly stops. "Yea, I am feeling generous today." She says still looking around.

"Then I will buy this for you!" He shouts earning a glare from Jayeon. "Yah~ put that down." She runs over to him, yanks the printed bra off from his hand and keeps it back at the display section. "I thought we were treating each other." He asked pouting.

"Then treat me with an icre cream or a pretty shirt, not a bra please." She turns back around and walks off "And that is two size smaller." She adds while walking. He stands there wide eyed and confused, so he just runs towards the area where the caps were neatly displayed.

After the 'bra' fiasco they walked towards the ice cream parlor, "You could let me pay for that shirt of yours." Chanyeol starts the conversation. "It's alright." Jayeon replies while yawing.

"Why do girls shop so much that it tires them out?" He asks. "It's the best stress-buster known to womankind. I had too much work to do today and that's why I asked if you could accompany me to the mall." She replies. 

They leave the mall and board the bus, Chanyeol insists on dropping Jayeon home even though his house was in the opposite direction. "I can get home alright Channie, you go home." She says again while yawing. "By the looks of it and the number of yawns you have passed out till now, I am afraid you'd miss your stop sle....." before he could finish his sentence he felt something hit his shoulder. Upon looking he saw Jayeon's head lying on his shoulder, sound asleep.

She fidgeted to get comfortable in that position, so Chanyeol slid his hand around her neck and supported her shoulder and rested his head on top of her's. "How can someone fall asleep that deep and so fast?" He speaks aloud and Jayeon lets out a quiet snort earning a small giggle from him.

They arrive at the her bus stop and they both get down, Jayeon still half asleep. "How much did you work that you are not even able to keep your eyes open?" Chanyeol asks leaning down to meet eyes with her tilting his head like a small puppy.

Jayeon just frowns and link her arm with his and walks. "Channie?" Jayeon calls. "Yea." He says looking forward. "I am... so akdfj owur bvkasdo adfoiuywb." She murmurs in her half sleepy state. "What? You what?" He asks unable to make out the sentence she just spoke. "Carry me!" She whines and hugs Chanyeol by his waist. 

"I can get home alright." He imitates Jayeon, clicks his tongue and was getting ready to carry her when she pulled away, "I was just kidding." She chuckles lightly and tries running and gives up. "Nope, I can't run, have no energy to." She says and waits for Chanyeol to join her. He just smile at how cute Jayeon was behaving, more than usual.

But he carried her none the less. She unlocked the door and plops down on the couch. "Stay over if you want." She says under her breath. "You sure? Aren't you afraid I will do something?" He asks smirking. "What can you possibly do? You have stayed over a million times that I trust you no matter what." She says proud how Chanyeol have always had her back.

"Even if I do this?" He asks and kissed Jayeon on the lips disrupting her thoughts, she pulls away shocked and punches Chanyeol on his upper arm. "Yah~ Wh..." She yells and yet again he kisses her stopping her mid sentence. This time no one pulls away. "Are you too tired to even stop me now?" Chanyeol asks wrapping his arm around her.

"Uh huh." She nods "And because even after this I trust you 100%" She adds before falling asleep in his arms. He kisses the top of her nose. "Sleep tight." He says quietly. She opens an eye and mouths 'You too,' before falling back in slumber.