Remember Me (Kai - EXO~)

It had been years since you last saw your school mate/ study partner. And there he was, in the television looking as chiseled as ever, more handsome than ever, Kai. EXO had just received an award for their new album. You sat there munching your chips and kind of drooling over their famous faces. You were soon to see them in person anyway.

"What if he doesn't remember me? Worse, what if he doesn't even recognise me?" You think.

<<<HIGH SCHOOL

You had a huge crush on Kai, then Jong In ever since your teacher had partnered him with you. You started hanging out each other even after your projects were done with. That's when he told you that he was dating a really pretty girl. You knew that it was impossible to even imagine him liking you.

After high school you lost touch with him but always dreamt of how awesome it would be if you guys had dated.

PRESENT>>>

You run on the sidewalk knowing that you were going to be late on your very first day at job. You always wished to become a director, so you were assisting a famous director. And the first job you had was assisting in directing EXO's new music video.

You didn't really expect Kai to remember you, but in your heart there was still some hope. You reach the set only to see that the filming had already started. You knew you were in trouble. You went to the director and apologized and knowing how strict he is known to be, blasts on you.

He seemed to be pissed with something before and all the frustration eventually ended up with firing you. You lost your job, on your very first day and the embarassment on the other hand was killing you. Everyone in the room sympathized with you but no one would dare to speak up, obviously.

You see all the EXO members standing there, and here you are busy getting fired. You rush to the nearest corner to cry. You were never a person who would cry easily, but the situation seemed to be getting worse only after realising that your skirt was half torn, maybe while running.

You sit there, crying. Mascara running down and now you even looked like a clown. "Brilliant, this just might be the worst day of my life."

You stand up only to bang into something. That something just happened to be Kai. He stood there looking at you with worried eyes. You look up and try to smile. Kai makes you sit down beside him,"This is not what I expected to see on the very first day of our music video shoot. Are you ok?"

"Yea, I guess. I am sorry, but you shouldn't be here." You say.

"It's ok, the director gave a us a break to calm himself down. How have you been __________?" Kai asks.

Surprised to know that he remembered you, you sit there smiling like an idiot. "I have been better." You manage to say.

Kai smiles and hugs you. You jerk hims off due to the sudden contact. You were never good with skinship and this was just too sudden. Kai laughs,"Don't worry I am not going to hurt you."

"By the way, I missed you. Why didn't you call me when you knew that we were going to be working together?" Kai asks with the cutest expression on his face.

"How could I? I don't even have your number." You say with your head down. He pulls you in and tells you to hand in your phone. He seem to have called himself because his phone buzzed twice and then saves your name. You peep into his screen only to see him saving your name as "Girlfriend".

You sit there eyeing him and his phone. He looks at you and say, "Now that we are working together, would you wanna go out on a date with me?"

You couldn't believe the scene, the guy you had a crush on, now a famous idol had just asked you out. You were dumbfounded.

"I will take that as a yes then. Come on, everyone must be waiting for us." Kai says.

"Us?" you say, confused.

"Ya, you really think you could get fired on your very first day at job? The director is a kind person. He would be ok once he has cooled down. Let's go~"

He hands you a tissue so that you have clean your face, after you are done, grabs your hand and walk towards the set.

"Yes." you declare. He turns toward you with a confused look.

"It's my answer to the question you asked earlier." You say smiling ear to ear.

"That's great. I'll call you to fix a date then." With that he kisses your cheek and walks dragging you along.

"He remembered me." You think while walking.

He remembers you!