Bounded (Chunji - Teen Top~)

______ and Chunji weren't exactly best of friends. Their social circle compelled them to hang out together. They weren't close and wouldn't talk beside usual greetings.

During classes they sat at the different rows and hardly acknowledged the other in front of people. Lunch hour would be the time when everyone of their friends shared the same table. They were outgoing and talkative but just not with each other.

The last year of high school began and they had to shuffle their places again. As fate would have it, they were placed at the rows that were side by side. Chunji made it clear that he had nothing to do with her outside of their friends' circle so he hardly would talk to her. But she was just as stubborn.

The last semester ensued and Chunji realised that he was failing English. Because it was the last semester he had to get more than average scores to get decent all round score. His English professor suggested a study buddy. Chunji chose Hye-mi who was almost at the top of their class.

They would study after school in the library everyday.
"Why don't you ask ______ to teach you? She is the top student afterall." Niel asked.
"Hye-mi is teaching me just alright. Why should I bother _______?" Chunji replies.
"Hey, hi _______." Niel waves at her to sit with them.
"I was just asking Chunji as to why you aren't teaching him instead of Hye-mi." He continues.
"Oh. He never asked." She states.

Niel turns to Chunji to which he just shrugs off. Everyone of their friends join them at the cafeteria and it becomes noisy again.
"Chunji, how's your English going? Is Hye-mi doing a good job?" Min-hee asks while she eats her lunch at their table.

"Of course she is. And very soon they will be declaring their love for each other." Niel announces that results in everyone whipping their head towards Niel and Chunji as Min-hee chokes on her food.
"Hahaha." Niel continues to laugh his head off. "The look on eveyones' faces was priceless. It was a joke, relax." Niel offers an unreasonable explanation.

"But seriously. Are Chunji and Hye-mi really gonna date?" Ricky asks innocently.
"No you fool. Niel was just fooling around." Min-hee replies.
"Oh." Ricky exclaims.
Everyone resumes to what they were doing as Chunji and _______ exchanged eye contact.

Hye-mi handed over her teaching responsibilities to another student as she was to unable to continue due to parental pressure to focus on her own studies.
"_______", Chunji grabs everyone's attention from the table. They look at Chunji and _______ as they witness something historical of sort to be taking place.

"_______, you think... you think you can teach me English? Ryeol is trying but he is very... umm... aggressive." Chunji asks.
"Aggressive? How?" Niel asks, curious.
"He threatens me too much. I am scared if I get anything wrong during our session, he might just throw a punch at my direction." Chunji states.
"Is he that dangerous? But he looks so docile. Like a puppy." Ricky gives his thoughts.

"Don't go on that guy's look. He may look all innocent but he was a big bully in middle school. He tried to change but you can't change someone's nature." Shin Hye testifies.
"So he is an intelligent bully?" Niel confirms. "Seems so." Shin Hye replies.

"So? Will you tutor me?" Chunji asks again. "Sure." _______ agrees.
"Thanks."
"No problem. See you in the library after school." _______ says and gets up to get ready for the next class.
"Sure thing." Chunji waves everyone off to get to his next class too.

In the library
"Wait. It was this easy?" Chunji asks in disbelief. "Yeah." _______.
"That Ryeol made it sound so difficult and confusing. And Hye-mi gave this as a self study." Chunji says as he scratches his head.
"Wow. How were they really teaching you this?"
Chunji knew now how valuable of an asset was ________ to the group. She was the smart one, the patient one and sometimes the serious one.