Love Thy Neighbour (Henry - Super Junior M~) <Part 1>

You walk towards your building elevator to see Henry of Super Junior-M waiting for the same elevator. You are flustered as to how to approach the elevator now. You walk and stand beside him, he smiles at you and you smile back.

You both walk in the elevator and he presses 11th floor, "Where to?" He asks. "Same one" you answer. "Oh, cool. I am your new neighbour." Henry adds. Now you are dumbfounded. You just stare at him blankly, blinking vigorously.

You both get down at the floor and you literally make run for it, to your apartment. Punching in the password you rush in and lock your door. You are breathing heavily trying to sink in the moment. Henry, you most favorite idol had moved to the apartment which was right across yours.

You make yourself dinner because you have been living alone for past 2 and 1/2 years. Your family lived in America and you had to beg to your mom and dad to send you to Korea. You wanted to graduate from a Korean university and so your parents decided to let you live on your own, impressed by your perseverance. 

And now, you had an idol as your neighbour. You couldn't get your mind off of it. It was almost 12 am when you woke up due to the loud noises that came from across the hall. You needed the sleep because of the big assignment submission that you had tomorrow. Idol or not, your assignment was more important. You stomped towards his apartment.

He opened the door looking sweaty and one could easily see his flushed face which was red. You could see other Super Junior members behind him.

"Could you turn it down a bit? Some of us are trying to get some sleep here." You say.

You regretted as soon as you said it realising how rude that sounded. "Oops, I am sorry. I didn't realise that we were being loud. It's past 12, my bad. And I am sorry for the inconvenience that we caused."

"Sorry if I was rude, I didn't mean to be. But thank you." You say and walk towards your home.

"God, how stupid can you be __________? It couldn't have gone worse." You scold yourself.

You fall on your bed and can hear nothing, meaning that they turned off the music.

"I hope he didn't feel bad" You think and with that you sleep.

2 DAYS LATER>>>

You open the door to get your newspaper lying on the floor. You see a girl in her 20s exiting Henry's place. She was wearing a pretty dress but her hair was bit messed up and you saw Henry come out of the apartment shirtless kissing the girl goodbye. He didn't notice you until the girl entered the elevator.

He waved at you. You had no choice but to wave back. Your heart kind of sank witnessing the scene. You had fallen for your idol. Greeting everyday, everytime you ran into each other, either in the lobby or elevator. But you knew he would never fall for an ordinary college girl.

You kept thinking of the girl and the scene from the morning and you gave up. They suited each other and you didn't have any chance whatsoever.

After that day you saw the girl come and go almost every other day. You always smiled at her when she was to leave his house and wave at Henry. It seemed now that you really had nothing to do with him anymore, other than being a good neighbour.

SOME RANDOM DAY-

"Hey _________, heading to college?" Henry asks while you both waited for the elevator.

"Yes, I am running a little late. I'll take the stairs." You say as you walk towards the staircase.

"But it's 11th floor.........." You hear Henry faintly say something but you were already running to catch the bus you usually take to go to your college not wanting to be late for your class.

After the girl incident you avoided him as much as possible even if it meant taking the stairs everyday. 

1 MONTH LATER>>>

You walked out of the door to get your newspaper when you saw the girl again. But this time she had puffy eyes, like she was crying. You saw her kiss Henry on his cheek.

"Goodbye Oppa, take care. Know that I really like you a lot." The girl said and vanished into the elevator. 

AFTER FEW  DAYS>>>

"Hi, how are we this morning?" Henry asks.

"Good morning. I am fine, how are you?" You ask in return.

"I have been well." Henry answers.

"Haven't seen the girl in long time..." You say unable to hold in the curiosity. "I am sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." You add.

"No no, it's ok. Well, we broke up." Henry tells. "Oh." is all you could mutter.

The same day you met at the lobby and when you walked out of the elevator to your home you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"AAHHHHH!!!" You shout as you stumble forward banging into your door, surprised by the sudden contact.

"Oh my, are you ok? Gosh, you are a scaredy cat." Henry says half laughing. Giggling he helps you back on your feel while you are rubbing your forehead.

"Ya, I guess." You answer. "What happened?" You ask.

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering if you wanted to get coffee or something." Henry says rubbing the back of the neck with his hand.

"Coffee? Now? It's almost 7 in the evening." You say without hinting the disappointment on Henry's face.

"Hmm..." He says and turns around.

"But I like coffee. Come on in, I will make some." You invite Henry inside.

Happily, you both enter your house. "Wow, you have decorated the place well. Mine still looks like a newly purchased apartment." henry exclaims.

"Why so?" You ask.

"Oh, I need space to practice my dance routine and all. It's better without much furniture." He explains.

Its 10 pm now and you both are having dinner at your place. And it kind of becomes your thing.

You both start hanging out every other day to have dinner together, or at least try to catch up with coffee if both are free.

You realise how funny Henry was and how stupid he acted when he was alone with you. You felt like he was your long lost friend you never knew (If that make sense).

You spend so much time together, it's like you guys practically live with each other. Being such big foodies that you both are, you always try to have meals together because your likes are so similar.