What do I mean to you? (Ilhoon BtoB~)

"Do you remember how we first met?" Ilhoon asked Jayeon.

"You mean when you tripped me in the bus?" She retorts. "Umm, you know I didn't do it on purpose. The driver pulled the brakes suddenly and so with the jerk I fell tripping you along." He replied with a flushed face.

He remembers how close he was to her face that with just another move he could be kissing her. Embarrassed he tried to change the topic.

"Forget it. What do you want for lunch?" He asked. "I want ice cream." She simply states. "That's not lunch." He frowns.

"I'll skip lunch. I need to watch my weight." She turns to look at him who was sitting beside her at their cafeteria table. "And how is ice cream going to help that exactly?" Ilhoon teases Jayeon.

"Have lunch and we'll get ice cream ok." And with Jayeon stands up. Ilhoon stops her by the wrist. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom. Be back in 5 minutes. You get food till then." She says and walks outside.

"Why do you even want to lose weight? You look pretty as it is." He mumbles while walking to order.

"Ah, you scared me." Jayeon clamps her one hand over her mouth and another over her stomach. "Sorry. Let's get you ice cream" Ilhoon was standing outside the bathroom waiting for her to come outside. He suddenly jumped in front of her when he heard her come out.

He grabs her hand walk over to the nearest ice cream parlor. "One chocolate mint please." Ilhoon orders.

"You don't want?" Jayeon asks him. "Nope" He replies popping the 'p'.

During the class Ilhoon heard Jayeon's stomach grumble. He nudged her to get her attention who was trying to concentrate in class.

After the class got over,"Wait here for a minute." Ilhoon spoke and ran outside the class. She waited patiently for him to come back.

"Here." He hands her a sandwich "Eat before you faint." And sits down on the desk beside her.

A huge grin follows on Jayeon's face and hurriedly unwraps the sandwich ripping it apart and take a huge bite smiling. "You are a savior. Thank you." She gives him a thumbs up. 

He chuckles. "How clumsy." He wipes the crumbs nears her lips. Both blush furiously turning red.

After finishing her sandwich they start heading home. "I can walk from here." She points. Ilhoon absentmindedly holds her hand while she blinks repeatedly looking at him waiting for him to retract from the hold. But he doesn't and simply walks towards her home.

 When they were at her doorstep Jayeon walked towards the door only to be pulled back by him because they still had their hands laced together. 

"What?" Jayeon asks with raised eyebrows. "Can we go to the park for sometime?" Ilhoon asked.

"Er... okay." And they walk to the park still holding hands.

"Let's sit here." He points at the bench. "Jayeon." Ilhoon turns to worried Jayeon.

"What do you think of me?" He asked out of the blue. "What do you mean by 'think of you'?" She air quotes.

"I mean what do I mean to you?" He asks staring at her, looking deep into her eyes waiting for the answer.

"You are my best friend. The only other guy besides my dad I can completely trust." She chuckles at his randomness. "How can he be so cute?" She asks herself mentally.

He still kept his eyes focused on her as if to say Go On. 

"Ummm. You are someone that knows me better than I know myself. You are someone who hands me food because I am starving and yet not question my craziness to lose weight. You are someone who always waits for me when I got to bathroom. Though it's a little creepy." She grins.

At this Ilhoon chuckles and bits his lower lip.

"You are someone who always walks me home and you are someone who asks me random questions at any random place at any random time." She points at him laughing.

"So? Now that I have answered your question, are you satisfied now?" She asks as Ilhoon gives a satisfied nod.

"What about me?" Jayeon asks shyly.

"What about you?" Ilhoon teases her even when he knew what she meant.

"What do I mean to you?" She smacks his arm playfully.

"You are the love of my life." His eye smile radiating boldness, manliness and types of sexiness that there is, showing off all his teeth.

Jayeon becomes wide eyed and blinks furiously and gulps.

"Hey? Snap out of your trans." He snaps his fingers in front of her face and she quickly snaps out of her daze.

"What did you just say?" She asks again to confirm.

He smiles and holds both her hands. "I said, that... You. Are. The. Love. Of. My. Life." He carefully repeats his words.

"ME?" She points to herself. Ilhoon simply nods.

'Are.. Are.. you confessing right now?" She stutters still in disbelief in what she had heard.

"I have been wanting to tell you this for a while now, I thought I liked you but...." He trails off. 

"But..?" She asks expectedly. "But then I realised that it's more than liking." He adds.

Jayeon couldn't help but smile, ear to ear. 

"And I am 99% sure that you like me too." He says boldly.

"Yeah? What makes you think that? What about the 1%?" She asks.

"I just know. And I am determined to change that 1% to none. But if there is a chance for that one percent, I am afraid it's going to be quite awkward between us." He answers looking away.

Jayeon places her hand on his shoulder to make him look at her. "There is no chance of that happening." She smiles.

"I have liked you for a long time now, but never really had the guts to say it out loud." She continues. "But I am glad you did."

"So? I am your boyfriend now right?" Ilhoon asks innocently at which she chuckles at his adorkable-ness.

She nods confirming their relationship.

AFTER FEW DAYS>>>

"Jayeon?" Ilhoon screams her name. "I am right here." She says nudging him.

"When you like a person a lot. Like a lot lot, what do you say to them?" He asks.

"I like you. A lot." She replies at which Ilhoon facepalms himself.

"No stupid. Like a LOT LOT!" Gesturing his handing open wide.

"I love you?" She says curiously.

"I love you too." Ilhoon simply says and leaps towards her hugging her tightly.

"I wanted to hear you say it first." He kissed the top of her head. He could feel her laughing within his embrace.

And they wish to stay like this for a long time. Forever if possible.