sick

i woke up in the middle of the night feeling the need to throw up. i got up from the bed making sure not to wake billie up.

i ran to the bathroom and closed the door. i heard a knock on the door, "baby, are you okay?" i heard billie ask. "yeah i'm fi-" i threw up making billie come into the bathroom.

she help my hair up and rubbed my back "let it all out angel." once i was done throwing up, i brushed my teeth and turned to billie hugging her. billie pouted "what's wrong, baby?" "i don't feel good" i sighed. billie kisses my forehead and we walked back into the room.

"here baby, you lay down while i go get you some medicine and soup." "thanks bil." i said smiling lightly. billie went downstairs and grabbed medicine, water, and some chicken noodle soup. she came back in the room and gave me the medicine and water. i took the medicine and made a disgusted face at the taste. billie laughed softly. "you're such a baby" i furrowed my eyebrows "shut up that shit tastes gross" i pouted. billie laughed and kissed my forehead.

billie laid down next to me and fed me the soup. once i finished i smiled softly at her. she kisses my cheek. "feeling better angel?" i nodded "good" she smiled. i laid my head down on billies chest and wrapped my arms around billies waist. "comfy?" she chuckled. "mhm" i nodded.

she smiled and kissed the top of my head. "get some rest, baby. the medicine should make you feel better." i cuddled into her more and closed my eyes as billie was stroking my hair. "goodnight, beautiful i love you" billie said "i love you too goodnight, billie baby" i slowly drifted off to sleep

i feel like i'm horrible at making books buttttt i hope you enjoyed this i'm veryyyyy soft rn if you couldn't tell anyway i hope you guys are staying safe and taking care of yourselves. i love you guyyyssss ❤️