Classmate

Imagine Five is going to school again cause he lost at the bet, and he met a girl name Y/N. (This is like what happened on the Perfect Match but I unpublished it)

Y/N's P.O.V 

I woke because of the sound of the alarm, I turned it off and I get ready for school. It's the first day of my 8th grade and I'm nervous and kinda excited. I wore this Black hoodie with a checkered skirt I put my knee black socks and a black shoes (Change it if you want) After changing I checked my self on mirror I look like shit

I get my bag and left at my small apartment, guess I'll just walk It's only 8:15 my school starts at 9:00. While I'm walking I bumped at this teenage guy with a cup of coffee, weird.

???: What the hell? Watch your way!

Y/N: Rude.

???: I don't care.

This guy is a total crap, Can't even respect me. After some walk I went to Griddy's to get some decent coffee. After some small walk I'm here. 

I walk inside the school and I can see a lot of student, of course what do you expect to see an alien. I keep walking until I found my locker 

109

Finally found it, Hmm I think I should designed it, After fixing my things the bell rang it means it's class time, My first class is Science. I went inside to the science class room.

Teacher: Oh Y/N you're already here. Introduce yourself in front you classmate.

BTW THE OFFICIAL FIRST DAY OF CLASS STARTED 3 DAYS AGO, THIS IS ATHE FIRST DAY FOR Y/N

Y/N: Uh I'm Y/N I'm fifty seve- I mean I'm 13 years old.

Teacher: Okay, She's Y/N please sit beside that adorable guy.

Wtf, that guy is the one earlier, that jerk!

???: I don't know you're my classmate, anyways don't expect that we will be friends.

Y/N: I don't give a shit.

???: Btw my name is Five.

Y/N: Five? Weird name but cool.

Five: Let's talk later cutie, I don't want you to fail on the surprise quiz.

He called me cutie wtf, does he  know that I'm 57 what a jerk.  The class started but I didn't listen cause I already know those stuffs, At the first place I just go to school to live like a normal teenager again, since I got a dark past.

Five's P.O.V

I still can't get over that the fact that she almost  said that  she's 57 what if were the same? I got boring so I just poked Y/N's cheek, I got surprised that it doesn't bother her, is she really 57?

Teacher: So class today we will have quiz about the stuffs we discussed earlier, get a piece of paper.

I get some piece of paper, I saw Y/N also get some paper she doesn't look like nervous, since she literally reading something while the teacher is teaching. My other class mates are nervous af is this a perks of being smart  and being 58 wow.

After we took the quiz, the teacher checked our test, and going to announce it I hope Y/N failed. 

Teacher: Five Hargreeves 50/50, Y/N L/N 50/50.

What? She doesn't even listen, She cheated, no she looked focused while taking the test, is she that smart or is she really 57?

Five: Hey hey, why did you get a perfect score I'm bothering you the whole time and you literally reading this book. Did you copy my answers?

Y/N: Why will I do that? and also why are you so surprised?

Five: Nevermind. Uh let's have lunch together?

Y/N: You literally said don't expect me to be friends with you.

Five: It doesn't mean I'm going to be friends with you.

Y/N: Okay if you say so.

Let's be real she's fucking cute and her voice is hot. Sorry Delores, just fuck your self.

Y/N's P.O.V

Wow he's really nice to be honest, but why does he got a perfect score, he literally bothered me the whole time, is he like me? After fixing my things I leave at the class with Five and go to our other class.

Y/N: It's rude to stare.

Five: I'm not staring.

Y/N: Then why are you blushing? Hmm I see..

Five: Shut up.

While walking I saw the umbrella tattoo on his wrist.. Is he part of The Umbrella Academy? But he looked like 13 year old, Weir but okay. We already found the room for our next class, I sat beside him, and continue to read my book.

Five: Hey, be careful huh, that is the group of bully.

Y/N: Bully? I can kick their asses.

Five: Hey they bully a lot and no one can beat them, well except me, don't act like you know how to fight.

Y/N: Don't act that you already know me.

Five: Then let's get know each other.

What I can't just tell him that I'm 57, and a killer.

Y/N: So what, so you can judge me?

Five: I wanna know you is that a crime?

Y/N: No but don't freak out okay?

Five: Sure.

Y/N: You really want to know me? Wow don't regret asking who I 'am.

Five: I'm 58, got stuck with 13 year old body, loose the bet with my siblings, if I loose I need to go to school again for 1 year.

He said it confidently, I smiled cause I already found someone like me.

Y/N: I'm 57, my age messed up, I want to live like a normal teenager to forget my dark past.

He smiled and kissed me on cheek, I blushed.

Y/N: What was that for?

Five: Nothing, I kinda like you huh.

Y/N: You basically like a killer wow.

Five: I'm also a killer before, didn't enjoy it, so I think were perfect match.

Y/N: Wow, yeah were literally a perfect match.

Five: Wanna hangout at my house talk about life and-

Y/N: Sure why not.

~~~~~

This is kinda long huh, almost 1000 words, btw this is full of wrong grammar and spellings sorry.

BYe