Midnight Walk

(I recommend ya'll to play this music while reading, cause I think Sweater Weather is perfect to play when your like walking at night)

Midnight Walk; " We don't know each other but you hug me, and I felt love "

Y/N's P.O.V

Nothing hurts than seeing the person you love and trust just loves you because you look like their ex.

I was dating this man, named Jared, we're dating for 5 months, and I just found out that he used me and love me because he remind me as his ex, and now he's hooking up with his ex again.

This is all stupid, I hate the fact I love him s much and now I am ruined and alone by my self.

I decided to stay at the park while looking at the down town, my make up is ruined and I am just sobbing, I mean it's like 12 am in the morning so no one will probably check up with me.

I didn't know I fell asleep, I just knew I woke up with someone beside me and I was covered with a blazer. 

" Oh youre awake." The boy beside me smiled, he's smiles are sweet. I just smiled back weakly and look away from him staring at the nice view again.

"Here, drink some water." The boy offered some water to me and I get it since I am also feeling thirsty. After that there was a big silence between us and I decided to break the silence by asking why is he here.

" Well I just went to Griddy's, and I saw you here ruined and sleeping seems like you had a rough day, so I stayed, I hate seeing a girl crying." He explained.

"Well- It's been a rough day for me, I mean me and my boyfriend just broke up."

"So, who's the one who end it up."

"Me. Well because he used me, he just loved me because I look like his ex, so I end it its painful because I love him so much." Tears is rolling on my cheeks again

"Shhhh, don't cry move on with him he doesnt deserve a sweet girl like you." Even though I don't know his name, he's really comforting, he even hug me.

"Thank you my name is Y/N btw." "No problem, my name is Five Hargreeves remember it."

"Like a number?" he nodded.

"Oh no it's 1:30 am, I had to go right now Five. Oh btw heres my number and thank you."

"I'll bring you home, it's dangerous."

"Thank you again Five, wanna hangout sometimes?"

"Are you asking me for a date?" "Maybe." I giggle and kissed his cheeks, and it's surprising, why do I feel like I knew Five for a long time.

~~~~~~

And then we became closer and closer, we always like to hangout at the park we met while drinking our favorite black coffee.

And in this point, I just forgot everything about Jared, I feel more special with Five, he don't say it by words, he let me feel how special I am to him

and I started to developed feelings with him, or should I say we started to developed feelings for each other?

~~~~~

A/N: Hi!! I just kinda productive today, anyways theres no more part 2 i'd like to finish it in this way lol:)

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHO'S YOUR COMFORT CHARACTER AT TUA?

(ME: ACC KLAUS & FIVE & BEN)

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME: I LIKE CANDY MORE THAN CHOCOLATE

SONG RECOMMENDATION: SWEATER WHEATER (WHERES ALL THE BI AT? LOL)