Hated

A/N: Today is my last day of exam so finally I can post a lot of stuffs!!!!

Y/N's P.O.V

I'm the most shy and awkward one in my siblings (not by blood) I don't really hangout with them, I really want to be friends with them but I can't, I'm always forcing myself to try to talk to them but I can't.

After many years were all 30  but I got stuck in our 13 year old body for some reason that we can't even explain, and my other siblings are doing own business and I got coma for 10 years. 

I woke up one day but they said that dad died, I really don't care about it. I woke up and Grace and Pogo is there checking me.

Pogo: I guess you're fine, now you're free and you can do a lot of things but remember always take this pill.

Y/N: Okay, I'm really excited to see my siblings.

Pogo: I'm sure that you all miss each other Miss Y/N, But you will stay here at the academy for 1 week straight, you can't doo extreme activities because it may affect you but after 1 week you can do anything you want okay.

Y/N: Sure!

Grace: Want some cookies, I made some cookies for you!

Y/N: Okay mom!

Grace helped me to get up my bed and she gave me my uniform so I quickly changed my long white dress (The one that patient wears) and get out to the clinic, I finally see the nature and I was so happy, I saw Diego walking down stair and I can hear Allison and Vanya's voices. I ate my cookies and Grace walked me outside so I can see the nature for once again. After that I saw Vanya and I waved at her, Vanya and I are the closest one but we didn't actually got a actual conversation were saying Hi to each other, smiling at each other and waving, cause she know that I'm shy. She came to me and hugged me.

Vanya: Pogo said you're already awake! I missed you!

Y/N: Yeah. I-I missed you too.

Vanya: Finally we can talk!

Y/N: Y-yeah thats great!

Vanya: I guess you need some rest, see you later!

I took a good sleep, and I woke up seeing Five and the rest of my siblings left.

Five and I have a bad relationship, he really hated me every time I uses my power (BTW YOUR POWER IS TELEKINESES) every time I tried to fight on our missions, because of that I'm scared every time I'm near to him. I don't wanna get hurt by with him, cause he's too strong. Every time he looked me with a pissed face I will immediately leave. It's really weird because I got hurt he will become soft with me I'm just confused with hm.

I saw him, It's weird he's still look like a 13 year old like me. He looked me back and I feel nervous because were alone and he might hurt me. He came inside my room, closed my door and locked it I got really scared and I don't know I can't yell because Pogo said I need to rest every thing on me including my voice. I started to tear up I feel weak so I sat down to my bed.

Five: Hey what's wrong.

Y/N: Don't h-hurt me.

Five: Wow it's my first time hearing you're voice. You have a nice voice huh. 

Y/N: I-I thought you will hurt me.

I wiped my tears and he hugged me.?

Five: Shh I will not hurt you, and I will never. I just missed you.

I don't what to feel, He didn't hated me? And he missed me? After he left I missed him kinda. I thought it will be better without him but it's not really weird feeling.

Y/N: I thought you hated me. 

Five: What kind of mind do you have? I never hated you.

Y/N: R-really? I thought you hated me for the whole time.

Five: Ha, you really think huh? Finally you're awake, did they talked to you?

Y/N: They all hated me, expect for Vanya but they left me here.

Five: You what happened to me? I got stuck in the future, I ended up in the apocalypse, saw all your bodies, and I saw yours, I wanted to forget but I can't..

Y/N: Wait, apocalypse? I always dreamed about it, I saw myself dying... and the rest of our siblings..

Five: Oh shit, do you know who causes it?

Y/N: I can't remember that much, but I can help you.

Five: The world ends in eight days and I don't know how to stop it, I saw your body you really feel week, you really tried your best but... You know..

Y/N: It's okay, don't cry  because of me.

Five: I can't,  I love you.. I was just hating when your fighting because I don't see you hurt. Sorry if I scared you..

Y/N: It's okay I l-love you too.

He kissed me on cheeks, I don't know what to feel, I never had a feelings to him before but now.. I guess...

Five: Btw got stuck in this body I got the equation wrong..

Y/N: I'll help you.

Five: It's okay, you need some rest, Good night.

Y/N: Night.

I fell asleep while he's watching me and playing with my hair. Can't believe that I will fall in love with him.