3am Moments

NOTE: THIS IS SMUT, I KINDA HAVE A BALLS TO MAKE SOME JUST SKIP IT IF YOU CAN'T

Five's P.O.V

It's 3am and out of nowhere I randomly stalked Y/N's Ig and fuck she's hot even though her posts are for meme purpose, and she has  literally no fine pic like the normal one idk she's addicted to meme but anyways it's fine I still love her.

So yeah back to the topic I got hard, so I called Y/N.

Y/N: Hey it's 3am!

Five: What are you wearing?

Y/N: Uh Hoodie and shorts.

Five: Lock your doors.

Y/N: It's already locked.

Five: Okay take off your hoodie and shorts.

Y/N: Okay horny man.

Five: Don't.Call.Me.Horny.Man.

Y/N: Okay chill, I already took it off.

Five: Okay wait me there.

Y/N: Okay.Bye.

I ended the call and spatial jumped to her room. I saw her sitting at her bed and god her body is perfect, I don't know why is she covering it with some oversized top.

Y/N: Jesus! Don't scare me!

Five: I don't care.

I took of my blazer and my top leaving it with my white tank top. After that I cupped her cheeks and kissed her she kissed back, shit she's a really good kisser. I kissed her neck and then I found her sweet spot.

Y/N: F-Five ughhh..

Five: Okay I found your sweet spot.

I stopped kissing her neck and I saw a purple thing on her neck, oh hickey. Cool have fun covering it. I unclipped her bra and start massaging her boobs, I can see she's enjoying it, I can hear a cute little moans from her, I got more hard and she noticed it she touched my dick.

Five: Fuck just do something.

She unbuckled my belt and remove my schoolboy shorts, she grab my dick and start stroking it I just feel so good, I don't know that my addicted to meme girlfriend is good at this. I just moaned while kissing her cheeks and neck. 

Five: Oh f-fuck Y/N I'm gonna cum.

She stopped, and she put a strand of her hair behind her ears, She lick the tip of my dick and start sucking it

Five: U-ugh I'm g-go-

Before saying it I came to her mouth, I thought she will get mad but she swallowed it. I smiled at her while putting my shorts back.

Five: Good Girl.

Y/N: I-I it's my first time giving someone a blowjob I-

I put my hand in her inner thigh and she moaned a little.

Five: You're so sensitive cute.

Y/N: S-stop u-uhh

I didn't stop she laid on the bed and I took of her panty and start rubbing her sensitive clit. She's moaning and fuck it's just hot. I inserted 2 fingers to her.

Y/N: F-Five u-ugh mmmm~

Her moan is like music to my ears, I keep fingering her.

Y/N: I'm g-gonna cum ugh~

Five: Do it for Daddy.

She came on my fingers, and she put her clothes again. I kissed her cheeks.

Five: I don't know your good at this, I like this side of yours.

Y/N:  Shut up, I'm really tired.

Five: Already? Were just starting.

Y/N: It's already morning, you need to go back at the academy again.

Five: My siblings are not in the academy well Klaus is there, but I don't care I wanna sleep with you. 

I lay down beside Y/N and cuddle her until we fell asleep.

~~~

OKAY THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS I- I DONT KNOW ANYmoreEEE