Girl I met last night (1)

Playlist: The Night We met

Girl I met last night (1) ; "I wish I can go back to that night I met her"

Five's P.O.V

I woke up and look at my side. "Where is she?"

I kept looking around and she's nowhere to find. Where is she now?

"Klaus?" He popped out from his room

"Yes my little brother even though you're older than me?" I rolled my eyes.

"Where is she?"
"She?"
"Yeah THE GIRL FROM YESTERDAY NIGHT?"

Klaus laugh a little. "Is that how drunk you are and you see your hairless mannequin as a living girl?"

There's no way I am with Delores this whole time? But that girl is talking to me. And It just felt connection it felt like I knew her for long time.

I also asked the rest of my siblings and they kept saying that I was with Delores. Well maybe am just really drunk and she doesn't exist at all.

Flashback

Life is getting boring. I should find a real living girl instead of this mannequin.

I realized I didn't really love Delores. Maybe am just lonely at the apocalypse.

I tried meeting some girls but yeah.. it was hard.. Maybe am meant to be to Delores.

Well the only thing that comforts me. Alcohol... I mean what should I do think about how my boring my life is?

I made my way downstairs and find some Klaus' alcohol.

And bingo. Mmm nice I think 3 bottles is nice for tonight

1st bottle kinda drunk but I am still aware of my surrounding.

2nd bottle I was looking around and, I saw a figure. Let's say a woman, in Delores' outfit?

Her hair is kinda short and she have hazel eyes. She has a same height as me. But why is she here?

"Uhm hi?" She turned around
"Oh hey darling." Darling? Am I having girlfriend right now? Or am I just this drunk.

I didn't respond as she got 2 more bottles of alcohol.
"Woah who are you?" I said.
"You're wife duh?" I was confused all the time.

You now fuck it. What if I really have wife but she's invisible? I didn't ask anymore question. I let this night as a romantic with my "wife".

I mean we just had a heart to heart talk about our life, about how we will not leave each other, about our family and a lot of stuffs.

And before i got sober we had a very passionate kiss, a kiss feels connection, I don't even know I just knew I am having a nice moment with my soulmate.

Flashback ends

"And I woke up, and shes not right here. She even kissed my forehead and said she will stay."

Klaus patted my back

"Five you saved the apocalypse, you can aslo solve this Five. I believe on you.."

"Well I hope so.."

~~~